Question regarding Deadstock XII's

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

no worries man, I think they are indestructable, they are practically like boots....so I'd say rock the hell out of it...
i strongly agree, i own the og taxi's and white/red 12s and they are still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Just for the record, 2-6, 8, and 9 are the models that crumble.

In recent years, since 2004, the midsoles on the 3s and 4s have been changed to a material, I think phylon, which doesn't appear it will crumble, but the shoes are MUCH LESS comfortable.

I'm pretty sure anything 1-10 OG as well as the '94 retros will crumble. But the XI and everything after them has been good so far.

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Hey guys, just wondering and hoping you can help. Would I have any problem rockin a pair of DS Black/Red XII's? I know these are well constructed kicks but since they released in 97, I just wanna make sure.
i wear mine

The sides as in the red part might crease. Mines on the playoff's creased on the right left shoe only.

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

I'm scared to see what the "cement" parts in the CDP XII look like =|

^Yeah I wonder what they gonna look like as well? Rock dem 97 OGz!

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

I forgot to mention, would only be worn casually and not for ballin.

since its OG, i rather use those casually and if i were you i'll buy team J's or Melos for ballin....

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by swingshot

You're highly unlikely to have any problems with them, but no shoe is utterly indestructible.

Like swingshot said, no shoe is indestructible. But really tho, the ones you really have to be careful with are those with black and gum outsoles. Those are more likely to break on you.

^^agreed

Nothing should happen when you wear them, but under some circumstances, the "Jordan" tabs on the sides can crack off.

they should be straight ive been playin in mine and they are not in bad shape at all for the age and the wear!! they are very derable

Back
Top Bottom