Question regarding open container laws

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by bjamez20

ZEEN1NE wrote:

HAM CITY wrote:

What about an open container while driving a vehicle? Got one last weekend, anyone know what that ticket is lookin like?

open container while driving a vehicle? its lookin like a little trip to jail

were you drunk? or just had an open container for no reason? either way, it's probably gonna cost you
I was drunk but didn't get a DUI.

either you was buzzed under bal or you can play off being drunk or the cop just aint give a @%%%.

but in cali if you get an open container, they basically assume you been dwi/dui especially if theres something still in the container. but again op, youstraight.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

What did u blow PJ and howd you get caught up?

well long story short i was coming back from the club with two of my homies (underage) and we were rolling by SDSU when i got pulled over for "making amove that signals driving under the influence"...i roll the window down and the car smelled like straight liquor apparently...*%@% was over fromthen...answered a bunch of questions properly, then did the field test...they then asked me to take the breathalyzer and i refused, so they arrested me andbrought me into the station...took a blood test and then went downtown to the drunk cell for like 9 hours...

i have a court hearing Jan. 19th and still need to see my police report to find out my BAC...if i was over i will have a suspended license 1/24-5/24 andrestricted license 2/24-5/24 if i do DUI classes...

biggest mistake of my life and just got a second job so money won't be that much of a problem but i will say the hardest part was telling myparents...i've never been so ashamed to be alive.

Damn man my boy that goes 2 SDSU had the same thing happen...what club were u at??

Was it campus police or city btw?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Damn man my boy that goes 2 SDSU had the same thing happen...what club were u at??

Was it campus police or city btw?

wack %#% satin lounge...my boy had surgery the next week so we were going out for the last time in awhile...and it was mark %#% campus police

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

I just found an iphone, anyway around the passcode?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats such a petty ticket.....why should he even bothered writing that up...

L,ast night i took a couple of empty bottles i pregamed with outta the club...just as a precaution.

fines vary from city to city.....its a misdemeanor in most states......how drunk were you to walk out of the bar with a beer???

I walk my dogs with a beer in my hand in Long Beach all the time. What city do you live in, OP?

Back
Top Bottom