Question to asian NT'ers

I heard about him when he was at Harvard when he put up big numbers against Uconn. Always wanted to see him do well, but didn't think he could be this good.

Filipinos are asians right? Right?
frown.gif

jk
laugh.gif

but i think everybody, not just asians, are Lin fans...for the same reasons ppl became tebow fans...sorta

Kid is doing his thing, I'm not on the bandwagon though.

Feel sorry for him since he'll never get anywhere with the Knicks.
30t6p3b.gif

Not Asian BTW.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Sees AkaJaeDuece and ZK1's posts.

Looks at sigs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, very timely, I know.
laugh.gif
Lakers have a ton of problems lately.But seriously, the bandwagoning has been ridiculous lately.

i think people like jeremy lin because of his feel-good story, how he was a nobody,a filler for a roster spot, and now he is the reason a big franchise is winning games, and not so much because hes Asian...but i could be wrong...

I'm not on the bandwagon. It's been 4 games and everyone is acting like he just took down the Heat in 7. I'm hope he keeps it up tho. And yes I'm asian.

A. Yes
B. He retired

Never really followed basketball since AI left, so might as well join the bandwagon
laugh.gif

I've got a case of Linsanity, but I won't cop a Lin jersey. I don't want any part of that stereotype.
Also, I'm happy that Yao turned out to be Khloe Kardashian's biological father.

To be honest, I'm kinda surprised this didn't happen sooner---Asians are built to be decent bball players, especially as PG and SGs

Body control + quickness--I guess the issue is with height but Asian people in this generation and a lot of Asians that grew up in American are relatively taller than those in their Native country prolly due to the steroid infused American diet

Back
Top Bottom