Questions for those who have Apple MacBook Air laptops.

I purchased the early 2015 macbook air last year and haven't had one regret. I was looking into the Pro but my ex had one and that thing is just way too heavy and bulky. I love my Air. If your in the market for a newer macbook just make sure you get the fully spec'd out one because Apple as of late has been soldering its upgradable components to make sure you won't upgrade them yourself.

You won't be disappointed dawg.

I purchased the early 2015 macbook air last year and haven't had one regret. I was looking into the Pro but my ex had one and that thing is just way too heavy and bulky. I love my Air. If your in the market for a newer macbook just make sure you get the fully spec'd out one because Apple as of late has been soldering its upgradable components to make sure you won't upgrade them yourself.

You won't be disappointed dawg.
Thanks. I only see two options for the 13" Air: one with less GB and one with more. You just copped the latter, right?

My brother has a 2013 MacBook Air and it runs really smooth. For what you need out of a computer you definitely won't be disappointed in the MBA OP. But if I'm not mistaken aren't there rumors of a new air this year?

I myself purchased the 2015 MacBook Pro with retina in October. Force touch is still :wow:

I got a 14 air and love it. My bro just picked up a fully loaded mbp and loves it. Macs are great but depends on what your using the computer for

Bought the air last year, it's been solid especially battery life. More of a Windows fan but not bad at all with the education discount trick.

Thanks. I only see two options for the 13" Air: one with less GB and one with more. You just copped the latter, right?

I bought the entry level 11.6 inch and quickly returned it once I realized I had no idea what I was doing when I purchased it. I exchanged it before the 14 day policy was up and dropped a few more racks for the 13" fully spec'd out. If you do some looking you can find a fully spec'd out one for under 1g. Not sure what your financial situation is but it's well worth it. Just make sure you get that apple care and you'll be straight my man.

and by fully spec'd i mean 8 gb ram, core i7, 512 gb ssd.

Once those batteries start failing its curtains

Early 2015 has a removable battery that is not glued down my man

I bought the entry level 11.6 inch and quickly returned it once I realized I had no idea what I was doing when I purchased it. I exchanged it before the 14 day policy was up and dropped a few more racks for the 13" fully spec'd out. If you do some looking you can find a fully spec'd out one for under 1g. Not sure what your financial situation is but it's well worth it. Just make sure you get that apple care and you'll be straight my man.

and by fully spec'd i mean 8 gb ram, core i7, 512 gb ssd.
Early 2015 has a removable battery that is not glued down my man
Thanks, man.

Finance is not an issue really. I just don't know what to get. As of now, aside from all the programs I have on the laptop, I have about 2 GB worth of music and pictures and such :lol: Not much at all.

The Genius Bar came through. I dropped it off, and they ran test on it. They said everything was OK, and funny that it didn't act up when I took it in. They opened the computer and tightened the cable. It's working well for now. They said if it keeps on messing up, it's probably the LCD setting and that would be about $300 to fix. Correction: It is a MacBook Pro from 2012 :lol: I never really paid attention that it's a Pro, and not a regular MacBook.

I saw the 11" Air on sale at Best Buy this morning, but no SD card slot..instant pass for me. The regular MacBook is horrible now. The keyboard is awful, another instant pass.

So I just got a new MBP with Retina, and I'm downloading my music from iCloud, why are half my songs edited now? They definitely weren't edited before... SMH :smh:

Check Groupon they always have Pros and airs for less than 800.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom