Quick Canadapost/Customs Question

Joined Dec 4, 2006
Hey Canadian NTers, i have a quick question about canadapost and customs. so i filed a paypal claim on a dude who kinda scammed me and he gave me a tracking # for the shoes. the tracking # on canadapost says arrived in canada on sept 3rd, but its now the 17th and i havent received anything... could it be at customs for this long? what else could have happened? thanks!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Joined Jul 17, 2002
Somethin' is up with Canada Post.....I'm experiencing some problems as well, I'm calling them back tomorrow so I can update with what's going on.
myspace facebook

Joined Jan 10, 2004
was it EMS? if it isnt, dont even think about on checking it.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Joined Dec 4, 2006
^^^ um im not sure if it was "EMS", (not sure what that is either...), but why not check it?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Joined Apr 6, 2005
i dont care if you ordered the 1 second hyper teleport delivery method canada post will always make sure that you get that package in no less than 3 weeks.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Joined Dec 4, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]i dont care if you ordered the 1 second hyper teleport delivery method canada post will always make sure that you get that package in no less than 3 weeks.
Clutch.

[hr][/hr]
(|TEAM JAYS|)

Joined Jul 9, 2004
They just held a package of mine from the U.S. for almost 3 weeks.
And now back to business

Joined Jul 23, 2007
I've sent a money order via xpresspost, and I checked it on their site, still has no updates :smh:
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Joined Jan 10, 2004
those 3 companies u mentioned at least updates everyday. Canadapost rarely update non-EMS services. Canadapost + USPS = disaster waiting, but the cheapest way.

btw, xpresspost for a MO shouldnt take long. Id be worried if it doesnt get there in 10 business days.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Joined Dec 4, 2006
finally received my stuff in :pimp:
(|TEAM JAYS|)

Joined Sep 29, 2006
negative i think canada post is the best way to get @#%$ shipped in especially if u arent in a rush to receive it.
best chance of skippin duty due to volume they handle and its some what reliable.

fedex clearly the most reliable but highest duty/brokerage fees + highest cost to ship @#%$.

ups is aight never really had problems with them its the step up from cpost, though i usually get a small fee. its just abit more expensive then cpost

i believe purolator is part of cpost just a different branch? i just dont like how if u arent there to receive your package u gotta mission all the way to their warehouse where as fedex will let you sign your slip and theyll leave the package whereever u request it.

dont forget about BUSINESS days.

weekends, holidays dont count. just cause its takign 2 weeks might mean its only taking 10 business days and that never includes custom times.

be patient and your packages should arrive fine. never ever had a packaged lost before and if it has tracking VERY very slim chances of getting lost.

peace

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Joined Jul 23, 2007
i've checked the candapost site, and it has new updates.
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Joined Dec 4, 2006
^^^ cosign, and when it enters the sortation plant or something...
(|TEAM JAYS|)

Joined Feb 28, 2001
Any of you send to Asian regions? Damn I was checking the rate to Asian and a reasonable delivery time would be Express post and it cost like $ 50-60? @#%$! Around same rate for shipping to Europe...

I remember back then $ 30-40 would do it?

So sellers in Canada is constrained to ship within Canada/USA?

=
eBay Auction: DS Size 10 Nike Clogposite

Size L-XL| Tees, Hoodie| Stussy, Grenade, Puma, JB
Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Regrind
$ 29 SHIP Converse Chuck Low size 9 (size 9.5-10 in Nike size)

Joined Dec 6, 2005
Because the dollar is at par and retailers are feeling the pressure to lower prices, can we expect a break with duites??

Just a thought?

Joined Feb 28, 2001
Joined Oct 3, 2005
had a similar situation. once i sent some documents and a check to canada. their system claimed that they attemtped delivery 3x without success. then the package was nowhere to be found. 2 weeks later, after numerous calls to Canada Post, we found the package was sitting in a Purolator warehouse just waiting to be claimed. they never told us that they switched the package to another courier. whatever, Canada Post sucks.....
...no really.

Joined Jul 23, 2007
I've checked the tracking # for my stuff and it says that the package spent 3 days in customs (friday, and left on monday), is that a good thing?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now