Quick girl problem Vol. I was getting buns Vol. as a rebound, though. Pics on pg 3

All right, let's not waste time here ima give yall the rundown on us

Me: 21 years old photographer with random taste in music and art. Talks in a slangful manner. Fly in my own way I guess.

Her:24 years old nurse aid, already graduated but heading to grad school. Recently got out of a 2 year relationship with a soon to be doctor. Son was as soft as crackhead teeth and all uptight, boring bland apparently.

So... to lead into it: lemme break it down. I had a little crush on her thru FB, then bumped into her at the club and we exchanged numbers after that. Talked on the phone once then texted randomnly every few days. Got to know each other on FB chat and we met at the club again, this time I made out with her in her car for like 20 minutes...

-A week later I fingerpop her to death infront of a gas station after chilling at boondocks in houston [shoutout to NTer jbeezy i saw him there lol]
-Day after that ^ I smash her and give her the C+ meat, i was lazy and drunk so I didn't put in all my carnal effort but still made her legs tremble [
pimp.gif
]
-Day after that ^ I got dome for our first time in her car and her dome game was
frown.gif
eyes.gif
...WACK. I was mad that she was older and couldn't fondle my shlongle like a pro. but W/E

-A week after this ^ I smash again in her car and give her the good D with a grade of about B [no will rivera] and get the dome again it was a bit better but no cigar except the one in her mouth.

That was our last physical contact. Fast forward a week later I'm trying to chill with mami since I get bunz and she was like "I'm tired from work", this was after she tells me we're meeting @ a club and kicking it after..so I texted back "Aigh yo suck my %$%+ " to blow her off since she wasted my time....but she was still texting after and w/e

Fast forward another week later...I went to clipse concert took pics @ a store party and got hizigh so I was trying to get my mouth around some *******. I text her the usual G and shes out with the girls so I ignore the rest of her texts until I get home and she's like "call me" we talk for a while blah blah, little bit of pillow talk and she's down to get a hotel room next time...

....BUT I see her post a pic of her and some big lipped " Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo" lookin dude and a few days later it says she's in a relationship so I never hit her up again. I just kinda laughed at the fact that I dropped the kids off on the same cheeks he had pressed against his face 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The situation BUT fast forward 3 months later, my bday was on Monday June 7th and she send me a FB mssg on some "happy bday kid"....I don't write back until June 9th @ exactly midnight since her bday was that day and I say the cheesy little line of  "it's 12am you too"...just to not be a %$%+ on her bday, no simp though. She writes back with "Hmmm trying to be first huh" and I don't write back. That's where I'm at today.

Why didn't Jae write back, you ask? Well I assume she's still with old buddy and I'm not interested in being her friend like that...she was actually boring and was starting to sound like a washed up college grad who works too much and isn't as happy as they could be.....Since I assume she's still cuffed up I'd prefer not to help her cheat even though I liked her P, no olo.

My conclusions thus far: -I smashed as a rebound for her, and I knew that since the jump [pun intended]. I was the complete opposite of the lame boring fratboys she had previously dated and I'm a fairly entertaining dude as well. I was more aggressive and street smart, plus i talked differently apparently..and represented the fun she missed out on with her Ex. I understand I was used in a way, even though it's safe to say we made love and didn't just beat...very passionate sex
laugh.gif
. -I wasn't looking for a relationship at all and had a main gal at the time [which I'm most likely getting 'back' with soon] so I can't say I'm heartbroken or bitter really, but the fact that there wasn't no real closure between us always leaves some mystery there.....

Further Evidence: She's asked about me a few times after getting cuffed up and since she wrote me on my bday I know the lust is still there......

Question: Do I write back? Since I didn't feel like doing so, yall could easily say "you didnt want to so why you asking us yns and PYD" but you know there's always that lingering desire for a past affair.....so should I write back? And if so, what?

Pics on page 3 if yall help
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
NOT HER, just random
22153_100609216636965_100000636604672_16109_1539528_n.jpg

22153_100609896636897_100000636604672_16182_1424218_n.jpg

I realize that social websites have a huge impact on how we deal with our females..
the whole thing about... do i respond? if she didnt respond and what not..

if you're trying to smash... just hit her up 

why should you right her back?
you not trying to cuff, she not wifey material... all you wanted to do was smash right??

and you already smashed so... on to the next one right?

yo this is what you do... you hit her up and tell her to meet you at a safe zone. Not the crib cuz that might give you ideas or her ideas, and we dont want that. Meet up at a starbucks and bust out your iphone so when she shows up it seems like you are busy. She sits down with her carmel frap and you hit her up with the question. Then conclude with a "plz respond" followed by the Iphone picture of home girl so you can upload it to NT. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

posting to get pics fasterr
roll.gif

Ok, I read it now.

I smash again in her car and give her the good D with a grade of about B [no will rivera]
laugh.gif
3eb151ec33962653ee5e83e7022253d4a852085.gif

I mean...it sounds like you can have her around your finger as long as you keep emotions out of the equation.

Its up to you if you think her box is worth your time.

Y'all both at the point where its a mutual jumpoff situation, so keep it like that. Just stay player and make sure you don't get played in any way by a chick below your standards.

Op is catching feelings, you can tell by the way he described the other dude she was kissing in her new pic on fb.

Your the rebound guy, so keep it at that. Get your nut when you can.

You txting "suck you +*!#" bc she didn't txt you back is corny on your part.

Back
Top Bottom