Quick question and story reguarding Spacejam XIs

Peace my dudes,quick story,My next door neighbor(older cat over 50) seen me bringin in all my kicks into my new apartment like 3 weeks ago.So he approches me today with a whole slew of OG jordans out of nowhere,and all of them were def heat in their respective og boxes,most ds,some worn like 3x tops.So In the midst of shuffling thru this small treasure i see a orange and brown nike box in the mix,i open it and whats inside??..DS OG SPACEJAM  XIs,i knew what i wanted right then and there,he said $300 and I was like POW!!!
eek.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
all in 1 emotion yo lol,the issh tooo funny,but anyway YES THEY ARE REAL,his og box got cut up and destroyed when he moved here from alabama,so that means no og box, retro card or tissue paper,but he did keep the reciept.Now i know its a good deal but, i like having all of the above when it comes to buying ds kicks,maybe im just being too particular idunno..but anyway do u guys still think this is a good deal?? input greatly appreciated,1.

Peace my dudes,quick story,My next door neighbor(older cat over 50) seen me bringin in all my kicks into my new apartment like 3 weeks ago.So he approches me today with a whole slew of OG jordans out of nowhere,and all of them were def heat in their respective og boxes,most ds,some worn like 3x tops.So In the midst of shuffling thru this small treasure i see a orange and brown nike box in the mix,i open it and whats inside??..DS OG SPACEJAM  XIs,i knew what i wanted right then and there,he said $300 and I was like POW!!!
eek.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
all in 1 emotion yo lol,the issh tooo funny,but anyway YES THEY ARE REAL,his og box got cut up and destroyed when he moved here from alabama,so that means no og box, retro card or tissue paper,but he did keep the reciept.Now i know its a good deal but, i like having all of the above when it comes to buying ds kicks,maybe im just being too particular idunno..but anyway do u guys still think this is a good deal?? input greatly appreciated,1.

I dont see a problem if you're gonna wear em, but if you're just gonna collect/store them, I wouldn't do it...

I dont see a problem if you're gonna wear em, but if you're just gonna collect/store them, I wouldn't do it...

if you dont plan on selling then what is the big problem? i mean you can attain both for a cheaper price..dope pickup

if you dont plan on selling then what is the big problem? i mean you can attain both for a cheaper price..dope pickup

dude, if those Jams are OG, is it supposed to have a retro card if it's not a retro?
just get the shoes man! go for it.

dude, if those Jams are OG, is it supposed to have a retro card if it's not a retro?
just get the shoes man! go for it.

No, they WON"T have a retro card if they are OG's. So you aren't mnissing anything there.

He probably has "all that heat in his fifties" because they came out in 1996, when he was in his mid-late 30's. Us 30 year olds can still rock it.

No, they WON"T have a retro card if they are OG's. So you aren't mnissing anything there.

He probably has "all that heat in his fifties" because they came out in 1996, when he was in his mid-late 30's. Us 30 year olds can still rock it.

Cop it. You'll regret it if you don't. Steals like this don't come to many times.

Cop it. You'll regret it if you don't. Steals like this don't come to many times.

Originally Posted by Air Eric

He probably bought them already considering this post is 4 months old.

Originally Posted by Air Eric

He probably bought them already considering this post is 4 months old.

Originally Posted by duke4005

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by duke4005

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom