QUICK QUESTION: Frauded, how did you claim your $ from your CC?

So I got jipped for some kicks and Paypal didn't decide in my favor.

I remember posting about this and someone suggested to go straight to the CC to get my money back.

My question is what steps should I take in order get my money back. What would be my reason and what should I try to avoid doing to ensure full reimbursement?

Thanks

i'm sorry to hear that but this is not the correct forum, this is strictly for legit checks and price checks...

what happened though? why didn't paypal act on your behalf?

^^^Payapl sucks in these situations.

Just call your CC and explain the situation. I had a problem with a shoe that was supposed to be DS and wasn't. I called my CC expalined, like a month anda half later got refunded.

Originally Posted by soysauce23

fenixconnexion - who are you?

He is a respected regulars in this forum.
By asking irrelevant question like that, you're not helping yourself.

First of all, I agree this is not the forum to ask that question because this is a legit/price check forum.

Second of all, I would still want to help out since I have experienced that before. As long as you were the one who was taken advantage of, the credit cardcompany usually decides in your favor. Just file what we call a DISPUTE/CHARGEBACK with your credit card company and explain why you are contesting the charge.In this case, the item is NOT AS DESCRIBED and more often than not, the credit card will decide in you favor as long as the documentation is there.

Hope you get your money back and hope this helps.

Next time, please post these kinds of questions in the BUYING/SELLING lounge.

laugh.gif
no offense and ALL honesty...

I KNEW this was in the wrong forum but I posted my legit check here in this forum and I felt like I needed a little follow up in here...

the BOTH of you are just Niketalk users that just LOVE to post... a little too much.
eyes.gif

I've been here long enough to watch the BOTH of you run that count up from zero to your 4,000+... I know WHAT and WHO I'm talking about.

I'm coo with mini-modding, but yal came up way too quick from your post count to be mini-modding me.

I know who you are; I know you just don't post that much.
If you've been a regular NT for quite sometimes, you should know how busy can the Legit/Price Check forum can be.
Post count doesn't determine anything here. If you assume we just love to post that much, that's your right.
smile.gif

Some people with double digit number of post in NT might know more than we do.
Fenixconnexion was here to let you know which forum is the right place.
I know you refused to post it there because it takes sometimes for your thread to be reviewed, so as the response.

Besides, fenixconnexion was there not only to tell you the right forum, he also asked about your situation.
what happened though? why didn't paypal act on your behalf?

I'm just here to give you a reminder to focus on your question to help you with your problem, instead of asking questions that won't do any help.
Well, if you don't appreciate my reminder, then that's fine too
smile.gif

I did not reply your Credit Card problems because my knowledge can't help you much.

laugh.gif

I KNEW this was in the wrong forum but I posted my legit check here in this forum and I felt like I needed a little follow up in here...

the BOTH of you are just Niketalk users that just LOVE to post... a little too much.
eyes.gif

I've been here long enough to watch the BOTH of you run that count up from zero to your 4,000+... I know WHAT and WHO I'm talking about.

I'm coo with mini-modding, but yal came up way too quick from your post count to be mini-modding me.

okay so we gave you the legit check you were asking for, which is our job... who do you think we are, know-it-alls? and why can't we mini-modyou? you're not following the rules... Guarenteed that if Ijapino or Method Man told you that you're in the wrong forum, you'd be like: "OMGIM SOOOOO SORRY GUYS, ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE DONT BAN OR SUSPEND ME! I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN!"

The reason why our post counts are high is because we're in this JB LC/PC forum EVERYDAY, helping others

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

okay so we gave you the legit check you were asking for, which is our job... who do you think we are, know-it-alls? and why can't we mini-mod you? you're not following the rules... Guarenteed that if Ijapino or Method Man told you that you're in the wrong forum, you'd be like: "OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY GUYS, ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE DONT BAN OR SUSPEND ME! I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN!"

The reason why our post counts are high is because we're in this JB LC/PC forum EVERYDAY, helping others

hes right helping others here is wat we do n other ppl dont appecate it

which is our job... who do you think we are, know-it-alls? and why can't we mini-mod you? you're not following the rules... Guarenteed that if Ijapino or Method Man told you that you're in the wrong forum, you'd be like: "OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY GUYS, ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE DONT BAN OR SUSPEND ME! I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN!"

1) You don't have a job. You're a user.
2) Know-it-alls? if anything... I feel that the people mini-modding right now are far from it, just avid posters. That's my problem. (no disrespect)
3) You can't be serious. If they felt like locking or deleting this post then I would have NO complaints. Why? Because it was in the wrong forum. I respectthe deicision because they're doing THEIR jobs. It's like if I was speeding and got pulled over, I can't be mad at them for doing their job. I wasin the wrong. BUT, if a car next to me were to flag me down then he's doing a little too much.

The post is not in the right post, but I had some reason to post in here as my follow up for the people that happened to read my LC thread.

For the record, the only reason I put up a legit check was to use for my Paypal documentation for my claim, in which I ended up losing. I knew the shoes werefake the minute I got them, and if my mind serves me correct.. the mini-mods "doing their job" didn't contribute to that particular legitcheck.

For the record, the only reason I put up a legit check was to use for my Paypal documentation for my claim, in which I ended up losing. I knew the shoes were fake the minute I got them, and if my mind serves me correct.. the mini-mods "doing their job" didn't contribute to that particular legit check.

Sorry I didnt get to your thread but I can't get to every single one, and if i see there are more than 5 - 7 replies in one thread, I dont bother postingin it, just like Ijapino stated in the rules, no point in posting if many others have stated the reasons why a shoe is fugazi or legit...

Stop getting mad at others for telling you you're doing the wrong thing, it's like if I was speeding down the road and someone said "YOU'REGOING WAYYY PAST THE SPEED LIMIT" I wouldnt get mad at them for telling me I'm wrong, they're doing the right thing.

Fenix you do look for things people did wrong a lot of the time. It's annoying no offense. Did this to a bunch of my posts a while back. Maybe he justwants advice from people he KNOWS is always buying off the internet and might have encountered a similar situation? Can you blame a person for asking people hevalues the opinion of the most?

LOL!!
soysauce23, I guess you'll show middle finger if some kind soul told you to turn on your head lights if you did not during the night.
LOL!!
For the record, the only reason I put up a legit check was to use for my Paypal documentation for my claim, in which I ended up losing.

I don't think this is what you really want in the first place. CHECK YOUR OPENING POST IN THIS THREAD.
I remember posting about this and someone suggested to go straight to the CC to get my money back.
My question is what steps should I take in order get my money back. What would be my reason and what should I try to avoid doing to ensure full reimbursement?

That question definitely is ASKING FOR STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR MONEY BACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARDCOMPANY!
YOU DID NOT ASK FOR PAYPAL CLAIM ASSISTANCE!
STOP YOUR BS and MOVE ON!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, you can't use NT's legit check to verify a claim with Paypal.
A lot people had done this, MANY MANY PEOPLE, none of them get their claim.
Yes, even though all of us said they are FAKES, buyer still lose the case.
Save your time and move on, UNLESS YOU ARE HERE TO ASK FOR STEPS TO CLAIM CREDIT CARD REIMBURSEMENT.
and if my mind serves me correct.. the mini-mods "doing their job" didn't contribute to that particular legit check.

My mind definitely serves me right.
You can't even decide whether to ask about PAYPAL OR CC, and yet you still expect an answer?

Read your post again, make a decision!
A. Paypal: Steps to claim your money back.
B. Credit Card: Steps to claim your FULL REIMBURSEMENT.

Please choose either one. You can always come back later if you can't decide it NOW.

Indohan - READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. Your reading comprehension right now is a 0. Idon't know whether to explain to you what I wrote or draw you a picture on Paint. I REALLY don't want to bother explaining this to you. What inGod's green Earth were you talking about?!?!??!

For the record, the only reason I put up a legit check was to use for my Paypal documentation for my claim, in which I ended up losing.
That quote was referring to the actual LEGIT CHECK in which you never even read in the first place. Please give time to read and understand"in which I ended up losing" which refers to the the Paypal claim being DONE AND OVER WITH. I used the information I got from that legit check asreasons for why the shoes were not authentic. THIS POST THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN IS IN REGARDS TO ME GETTING MONEY BACK FROMMY CREDIT CARD.

laugh.gif
@ you thinking you're **** Tracey and just stumbled upon some great discovery. Before you start getting your pants all in a bunch please reread thefacts.

"Stop my BSin' and move on"? Stop BSin' in English class and pay attention. Theres a reason why public schools are free. To educate peoplelike you.

Indohan, please stay away from my posts... you truly are confused and mislead.
smh.gif

Sorry I didnt get to your thread but I can't get to every single one, and if i see there are more than 5 - 7 replies in one thread, I dont bother posting in it, just like Ijapino stated in the rules, no point in posting if many others have stated the reasons why a shoe is fugazi or legit...
eek.gif
... You REALLYthink you're a Niketalk employee. You tryna put in a resume?

I sense 14 year olds attempting to sound professional. Real talk guys... yal trying too hard.

I hate arguing with you silly cats because then you guys get to run up your post counts that keep spamming NT.

The only person's response that was worth reading was revelation218, answered my question.

With that said, if a Mod stumbles upon this thread go ahead and lock this up because I got the steps I was looking for and I'm tired of reading obscurereplies.

roll.gif
If you're bringing English class into this forum, that's fine too, PROFESSOR.
in which I ended up losing

THIS SENTENCE MEANS: YOU'RE STILL FIGHTING FOR YOUR CASE BUT THE SITUATION IS NOT LOOKING GOOD IN YOUR FAVOR.

You wanna say you've lost?
YOU SHOULD SAY: "IN WHICH I HAVE LOST!"

LOSING AND LOST, CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE? As you said, READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT A MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF, "IS MY ENGLISH REALLY GOOD ENOUGH TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I'M ASKING FOR?"

SCROLL UP AND SEE, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ANSWER TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PROBLEM?
Let me help you! Out of 15 replies, you only got TWO ADVISES about your CC problem.
COMPREHENSIVE? GET A MIRROR, PROFESSOR!

AND I REMEMBER CLEARLY THAT I SAID THIS:
I did not reply your Credit Card problems because my knowledge can't help you much.

Again, READING IS F FUNDAMENTAL!
You can assume my level of comprehension is 0. That's your problem.

soysauce23, I think now I agree with fenixconnexion.
YOU'RE TRULY CONFUSE ABOUT SENSE OF DIRECTION.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ASK THE RIGHT QUESTION AT THE RIGHT PLACE.

PS: BSin'? LOL! Go to school man. College is still good for a 30 year old or older.
STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF and maybe you can afford to attend one.

Fenix you do look for things people did wrong a lot of the time. It's annoying no offense.

sorry man you know what's more annoying? when people say USED and dont put pics, or dont state sizes and which retro it is, or show blurry tiny pics,OR ASK PAYPAL QUESTIONS IN THE JB LC/PC FORUM

I sense 14 year olds attempting to sound professional. Real talk guys... yal trying too hard.

I hate arguing with you silly cats because then you guys get to run up your post counts that keep spamming NT.

YES, WE SPAM NT, exactly what we do! making legit checks and price checks is the new spam!!!
roll.gif

in which I ended up losing

THIS SENTENCE MEANS: YOU'RE STILL FIGHTING FOR YOUR CASE BUT THE SITUATION IS NOT LOOKING GOOD IN YOUR FAVOR.

Reading Comprehension: -2193785834234
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I rest my case and I refuse to argue with uneducated people like him that I bet is honestly reading and re-reading this post over and over again trying to makesense of it.

SCROLL UP AND SEE, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ANSWER TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PROBLEM?
Let me help you! Out of 15 replies, you only got TWO ADVISES about your CC problem.
COMPREHENSIVE? GET A MIRROR, PROFESSOR!
sick.gif
Your writing is terrible and I feel that it reflects onwhy your reading comprehension may not be up to par. Learn to write, that way you can learn to be able to express yourself clearly. Your writing is soterrible that anyone with an above average level of reading comprehension wouldn't be able to make out your jargon.

I don't know if it's funny or just plain sad that you don't have a clue what is going on. Your posts speak for themselves, you really think youknow what you're talking about and I feel bad for you.

Fenix- So all your posts came from posting Legit Checks and Price Checks? I didn't think so. I have happened tostumble on MANY posts in other forums that had me:
smh.gif

Fenix- So all your posts came from posting Legit Checks and Price Checks? I didn't think so. I have happened to stumble on MANY posts in other forums that had me:

def not all my posts, but a good amount does, can you please tell me some of my posts that had you head shaking? They must've been posts telling others todo the right thing

Your writing is terrible and I feel that it reflects on why your reading comprehension may not be up to par. Learn to write, that way you can learn to be able to express yourself clearly. Your writing is so terrible that anyone with an above average level of reading comprehension wouldn't be able to make out your jargon.

Maybe you always think that your English is so damn good that you'd never get ripped off.
LOL!!
LOSING AND LOST, CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE? As you said, READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

I feel sad for you.. You can't even differentiate the both.
Dude, have nothing to say and don't want to argue is two different things.

If you think that my English level is that bad.. That's fine.. I won't stop your opinion.
Let's see who has the last laugh.
Maybe you ALWAYS THINK THAT your level of reading comprehension is sooooo damn good that you'd never get ripped off.

Just like what I said, college is still good for 30 year old or older.
STOP GETTING SCAMMED SO THAT YOU CAN GO TO COLLEGE!
BY GOING TO COLLEGE, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!
YOU WOULDN'T CRAWL BACK TO NT'S JORDAN BRAND PRICE/FAKE CHECK FORUM AND CRY THAT YOU GOT JIPPED OFF.
YOU WOULDN'T COME BACK HERE AND ASK "OH NOOOOOO. WHAT SHOULD I DO????? HELP ME!! I JUST GOT JIPPED"

REFLECT YOURSELF! If you're not happy that we have a huge amount of post, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
OR START A THREAD ABOUT IT! OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO! YOU'RE NOT THE FIRST ONE!
I'D RATHER NT HIDE MY NUMBER OF POST THAN EXPOSING IT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GET JEALOUS.

ALSO, TAKE A LOOK AT THE MIRROR AGAIN!
YOU HAD A CREDIT CARD QUESTION, WHY DID YOU ASK IT IN JORDAN BRAND FORUM?
DID FENIX SAY SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THAT?
HE CORRECTED YOU, YET YOU STILL SNAPPED BACK AND STILL THINK THAT YOU'RE RIGHT.
GET A MIRROR! REFLECT YOURSELF!
SUCH A SIMPLE THING, YOU EVEN DID IT WRONGLY AND STILL DO NOT THINK THAT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.
YOU STILL ADMIT THAT YOU'RE AN EDUCATED PERSON?
I feel sad for you. You don't have to lie if you did not attend college man.. I won't laugh at you.
Just be honest and stop being stubborn.
Now, it's even funnier because you claimed that you're an educated person (who refused to communicate with an uneducated person like me) but getscammed,
FOUGHT A CASE BY CALLING THE WRONG LAWYER,
AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY!

Good luck! Don't feel so down. It's just a pair of shoes. If you're very well educated, $500 is not too much for you, isn't it.
It's not too much for me.
This is my last post for this thread. From now on you'll be ignored. No worries.

^ditto... like I said before, I got my answer and by leaving this thread open it's just giving these two users the right to run up their count.

Indohan, I didn't even read a word your wrote because I know for a fact it's just going to be a waste of time. Stop wasting your time and utilize yourtime more wisely like studying something called context.

con·text -noun
1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect.

You truly are a lost cause.

I'm not wasting anymore bandwidth in replying to the both of you guys... it's sad to say that with all the legit check's you guys have done youguys still aren't anybody to be mini-modding. In my eyes you guys are still too new to be pretending like you are somebody on this board.

Keep on post whoring and thinking you guys are contributing to the community.

^^^^^ Guys, I suggest you just drop the argument and get on with your lives. This argument really isn't making sense and it is all a big misunderstandingobviously because of cultural and communication differences. This is the problem with NT sometimes coz things like these are allowed to get out of hand. Mods,I think this thread should be locked. 2 guys are getting at each other for some misunderstanding. It is really sad that something like this is allowed tocontinue.

INDO, SOYSAUCE, FENIX. C'mon guys, you are all mature and educated people here and this should stop now. With all due respect, this really isn'tgetting anywhere nor is it helping other NT members. It really is just a BIG misunderstanding and I know everyone means well and so I urge you guys to justdrop the argument and get on with more meaningful things. Thanks guys and God bless

Back
Top Bottom