Quick Question: go solo or not

As the title says I won two tickets to the summerjam concert here in Denver and they are VIP passes. Now the question is: should I go solo dolo and play the field (shout out to the thread about yambs) or should I roll with a date??? I figure there is ALWAYs the possibility to meet new yambs but then again it's a concert with LOUD music so spitting game might be hindered or I could just go with a chick I been talking to (nothing serious yet and we kicked once, etc)

bring the JET and we'll pick u women together 
pimp.gif

but I get the ugly one ok? or whatever that dialogue between Eddie Winslow and Waldo (Geraldo) Faldo was before their double date on that episode of family matters circa 1992

"i get the ugly one, no I get the ugly one!"

right? something like that

Just bring one of your boys with, have a good time and the yambs will follow :pimp:

Summer Jam win countless boppers and birds? And you got backstage passes? Brother call one of best boys and get active homie.

Ok wingman it is.... Thanks NT!!! The VIP passes come along with free drinks and food. As for backstage idk but imma damn sure try lol worse they can tell me is go back to VIP lol.

Ok wingman it is.... Thanks NT!!! The VIP passes come along with free drinks and food. As for backstage idk but imma damn sure try lol worse they can tell me is go back to VIP lol.

Good man. Make sure you bring a homie that ain't scared of broads. A good wingman is gonna know when to throw the assist and take a charge.

Go solo and take the chance of finding and acquiring the yambs.

Go with a date that you might have a chance of getting the yambs.

I'd say go with the one that has the higher chance of you getting yambs, so I'd say the date since there already is some common ground. (granted idk how much you know the chick)

Back
Top Bottom