Quick Question to my fam w/ Slabs, and Big Shoe Riders in General

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Wade187

SwanginOn4z wrote:
so the way i type and get on nt and tell my situation i am craving "e-net tough guy cred"?? c'mon bro get off the gas, im just being straight up real, this aint make believe +@!!! this is my life! aint nothing gangsta about my situation bro, hop off my nutz.
After your run ins with the law it just seems like you're still worried about the wrong things, though. Why not get a higher education or something and try to secure your future as a successful male figure? Slabz are not that serious. At least get your future right and move into one of them good neighborhoods and THEN bust that slab out and let THEM haters hate
pimp.gif
. Because those haters might stereotype, but they won't rob and kill over it and that's real talk

Just cause dudes a bum doesn't mean he's trying to be gangster

Where does it say that he's trying to be a gangster?

Did you even read anything before quoting dude? He is replying to dude who said he's trying to be a gangster, you're telling him what he should be doing. Dude didn't ask how to better his life he just stated that he isn't trying to be a gangster.
Yeah I know what this thread is about. I was just shootin out some advice since I didn't get to in his probation thread. Just hollerin at himwhile he's in here. You can relax though

eek.gif
the way you type on NT is how you are in theoutside world and thats whats affecting America?????

Originally Posted by Retro23J

eek.gif
the way you type on NT is how you are in the outside world and thats whats affecting America?????
Not the way he types, the way he just appears to handle himself, dude is a bum. Spending his money on slabz and swangaz and going to jail overtickets not being paid. I don't get these people, who do you think pays for their stay in jail? Me, you, every tax payer out there, all because some dudewants to flaunt some money that he apparently doesn't have. Yes this dude is bringing down America in that way. Like the other dude said, go out and getan education and better yourself, instead of spitting some garbage on the internet like some fool.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

eek.gif
the way you type on NT is how you are in the outside world and thats whats affecting America?????
Not the way he types, the way he just appears to handle himself, dude is a bum. Spending his money on slabz and swangaz and going to jail over tickets not being paid. I don't get these people, who do you think pays for their stay in jail? Me, you, every tax payer out there, all because some dude wants to flaunt some money that he apparently doesn't have. Yes this dude is bringing down America in that way. Like the other dude said, go out and get an education and better yourself, instead of spitting some garbage on the internet like some fool.

Basically, "swangin" is not serious at all.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by G2345

^^^ i thought u were in jail??

laugh.gif
Dude is nothing but a internet gangsta. Whatever makes you feel good I guess.

im a internet gangster because i had got warrants for my traffic tickets? and violated my probation by being lazy? thats not gangster at all to me bro, and nor do i try to act, sound, or be "gangsta". i just do me bro..

Sorry fam, you're right, thats not a gangsta at all, thats a bum
smh.gif

SwanginOn4z wrote:
so the way i type and get on nt and tell my situation i am craving "e-net tough guy cred"?? c'mon bro get off the gas, im just being straight up real, this aint make believe +@!!! this is my life! aint nothing gangsta about my situation bro, hop off my nutz.
After your run ins with the law it just seems like you're still worried about the wrong things, though. Why not get a higher education or something and try to secure your future as a successful male figure? Slabz are not that serious. At least get your future right and move into one of them good neighborhoods and THEN bust that slab out and let THEM haters hate
pimp.gif
. Because those haters might stereotype, but they won't rob and kill over it and that's real talk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@Stay Lurkin man I couldn't get past the first sentence...Micheal Jackson's voice is all i hear.

I love how threads change topic and !!%@ just gets serious
laugh.gif

The thread is at first going this way ----->
And then
<------

Originally Posted by seniosoul

SwanginOn4z wrote:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@Stay Lurkin man I couldn't get past the first sentence... Micheal Jackson's voice is all i hear.

Gotta make that change. I just care

eek.gif
Not the way he types, the way he just appears to handle himself, dude is a bum. Spending his money on slabz and swangaz and going to jail over tickets not being paid. I don't get these people, who do you think pays for their stay in jail? Me, you, every tax payer out there, all because some dude wants to flaunt some money that he apparently doesn't have. Yes this dude is bringing down America in that way. Like the other dude said, go out and get an education and better yourself, instead of spitting some garbage on the internet like some fool.

Either way, and I could be wrong I've been wrong before, but stressin and being frustrated over the next man's actions is just as bad as someone beinga bum

Originally Posted by HOVKid

My wife drives a 2008 Escalade. That thing came with 22's and tint on the back windows. Ridiculous of you ask me but she likes it.

that's waddup... yo wife is ridin right... lol.. could you post some pics?

Originally Posted by 35KD

I love how threads change topic and !!%@ just gets serious
laugh.gif

The thread is at first going this way ----->
And then
<------

really though...
tired.gif

i just asked about tint and got a damn english lesson... lol...

then, folks steadily houndin swanginon4z, and houston in general... smh... soooo... people make a city sound weak thru their fingers? come on, kinfoe.... befareal...

i wont try to be the voice of reason cuz them +%*## get posted over and new dummies will come in and change threads to somethin totally different... smh...

does anyone got any pics of their whip-appeal w/ tint?... and post what happened to you w/ them law-dogs...
Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

On my last truck, I had 5% on the sides and 15% on the windshield... I drove with that for about a year and a half before I finally got pulled over on a military base at work...

On my new truck, I put 20% all the way around...

I got pulled over Sunday night for them...
indifferent.gif

that's extra weak... maybe its cuz you had the tint all the way around, ya know?

like, the coppers wouldnt take much notice if you got a difference between the front and back windows...??? maybe? maybe not?... lol...

eek.gif

Either way, and I could be wrong I've been wrong before, but stressin and being frustrated over the next man's actions is just as bad as someone being a bum

Nah not really. No one is stressin' at all. Some things are just reality though

eek.gif

Either way, and I could be wrong I've been wrong before, but stressin and being frustrated over the next man's actions is just as bad as someone being a bum

Nobody is stressing over that dudes actions, I was just pointing out how this dude has his priorities all wrong.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i live in houston...greenspoint and i only seen dudes from highschool swang

this is true, but you must not be at the throwed clubs, though. cause when the club doors close we actin a fool and cuttin up in the streets. i dont reallymess around on da nawf like that but i know they swang in the parkin lots of clubs. you cant tell me you went to carros and did not see people swang, those begrown $+* men 21 to as old as 35 year old. this slab stuff is a houston culture errbody down wiid it.

Boys in Houston have been ridin' on swangas since 1984...well over 20+ years.

It's nothing new and the wheels are getting more affordable, so more younger dudes/females are ridin' on them.

I've never been to Houston, but LOVE slabs, swangin', and 84's.

I'd take a complete slab over any expensive Benz/BMW/Lexus.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Boys in Houston have been ridin' on swangas since 1984...well over 20+ years.

It's nothing new and the wheels are getting more affordable, so more younger dudes/females are ridin' on them.

I've never been to Houston, but LOVE slabs, swangin', and 84's.

I'd take a complete slab over any expensive Benz/BMW/Lexus.

fa sho... but i would want it to be runnin right...

i'll take a lincoln or caddilac slabbed out anyday... especially the models from around 2004...

Back
Top Bottom