Quick question where did this infrared VI pack BS come from.

Originally Posted by JRodski

will both the black and white infrared colorways be released together as a package or seperate?

also has it been confirmed that they're lows? if so, coppin the varisty reds is not a complete waist like i initially thought it would be.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

This is why i dont post in JB no more , abunch of young cats who dont know they left from right .

There is no concrete info , i ran a style number check at work nothing comes up no RD no nothing , and i hit my connect who is a somebody
and he says its all rumors .

We know whats dropping up till Holiday yet these aint set in stone ?
I've got my numbers from what I would call a legit and dependable source and/or "somebody" as well.

Not sure where you work, but if you call Nike themselves to check for style codes they won't have RD's on shoes releasing next month let alone possible limited packages, QS releases, or Int'l releases.

Personally, the only investment I have in this pack is that it will draw heat from the White/Varisty Reds and if done right will make a lot of NT fam happy.

Both are positives in my book.

there coming out did this my self it was so easy I cave man could do it

Originally Posted by apthekid

Why do people that work at Foot Locker think they're Jordan Brand Rhode Scholars? Like Nike and/or Jordan Brand checks with Foot Locker before they release anything...I've had countless conversations with Foot Locker employees where I've schooled them on upcoming rumors and releases.

Do some research homie...there's more than enough info on the Infared Pack release (except, of course, a RD) on Niketalk and other sneaker website/forums...
REAL TALK

seeing is believing..

havent seen anything real about this in the past few months...smh

You can debate this till the cow's come home... why is the author trying to start the enquiring all over again for the umpteenth time? Some will say yes, some will say no... as per usual.
Some have "contacts"... well unless you know the CEO and 1-2 of his right hand men... that aint gonna help. It could be scrapped at the last second! Some are sensible and would rather wait for the "facts", i.e
confirmed release date! Well as many have stated, all talk about a June release can only be RUMORS. The company have confirmed NOTHING! Im at HQ(junior designer) in Aus and there is "talk" of an international
release only, just like the True Blue's... but talk is cheap. Maybe the Boss is just going off reading all the cats on NT!

Well i guess Kevin Costner said it best..."if you build it, they will come". Keep up the talk and if Nike hears you loud enough they may just grant your wishes...

My tip is for an International release in July/August if anything. But not in Pack form. Just the white's...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

you young guns is a damn shame this young mola baby stuff getting into your dome and causing you to not think before you speak.

Two of my personal friends are high up in jb , and there was samples at one point for both but there was never a RD nor a pack . Its all rumors
till this point .

so keep ya "knowledge" to ya self . its funny duke the Real Ogs like myself and other dont touch this form anymore , i wonder why people dont post
pics no more like snuggle its cause of the ignorant kids on this JB part of NT.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

you young guns is a damn shame this young mola baby stuff getting into your dome and causing you to not think before you speak.

Two of my personal friends are high up in jb , and there was samples at one point for both but there was never a RD nor a pack . Its all rumors
till this point .

so keep ya "knowledge" to ya self . its funny duke the Real Ogs like myself and other dont touch this form anymore , i wonder why people dont post
pics no more like snuggle its cause of the ignorant kids on this JB part of NT.

you are a sad obsessed individual...
tired.gif

This thread went from a legit question

to all the fake NT JB mini mod captain robocops invading in not posting anything usefull just recycling the same old info .

thats why i stay away from JB and stay in the Retro , and NE threads .

to all the fake NT JB mini mod captain robocops invading in not posting anything usefull just recycling the same old info .

he does have a point.

jb section on here tends to have a bunch of the little iss type clowns posting their stupid rediculous responses at times.

nike retro > jb

i definately would be looking forward to this pack but it doesnt make to0 much sense to me, first the black/red in january, and then white/red in june but a week after they gonna come out with blk/infrared and white/infrared?? dun get me wrong i hope it releases but that move bogglez my mind. why not just had the blk infrared and white infrared as separate releases instead of the blk/red white/red

The rumor started here on nt from some members outside the US. Not long after that, the style number got posted in January. Many people including myself called Nike with the style number. It came up in the computer as the air jordan vi retro infrared pack. The release date just said June, and the customer service people could not completely confirm that it would actually release. Then about a week ago every sneaker blog decided to post the information we already had for months. Then about 10 new threads popped up on here like this was actual news, when in fact we had known for a few months. So that is pretty much where we are at now. No one knows if it will drop, what it would look like if it does drop, or where it would drop. So right now it is still technically a rumor, but there is some validity to the rumor. Hopefully this clears a few things.

i am selling a pair of CDP 11's for $130 shipped, pm me if your interested, i'll e mail u pictures

This form is so wack these days , JB part that is . We never get any info untill a couple months prior to the RD , i remember seeing the Oly 7s sketches
a year before they dropped with a projected RD .

my question is where did this rumor come from ? i work for a footlocker , and a guy kept telling me that this pack was coming out .

There are NO style numbers or anything , and has it not be seen in the past if you dont have a style number by march that the shoes will not drop
this year at all ?

Question......how did you expect not to get sharted on with the way you titled the thread, first sentence bashed the JB forum, threw out that you work for FL like it really meant something and to top it off was mis-informed about the style numbers and have an "I'm an OG so I'm better than you" attitude.  Not tryin to dis but you brought this heat on yourself, fam.

Back
Top Bottom