Quick question where did this infrared VI pack BS come from.

THIS FOOL JUST SAY " OG'S LIKE MYSELF " ? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! another reason why i hate this cat. can't even spell FORUM right, this ain't a job application and your filling out a form.

Subject to change, but this pack will release in the states and the tentative release date is 5/29. Take it for what its worth just have a very reliable source

^^5/29??? I dont think JB would release these and the powder 9s in the same day

I told y'all to check those people's resume! They're frauds! They come on NT, post BS info regarding City Series X's, Snakeskin Packages, Infrared Packages like they actually work for JB.

These Rick2345's, Spectacular's, and Goliath's are LIARS.They're here predicting a release to come out to compliment their own rumors. For example, anyone can shout out and say "the 3's are coming out in 2011!! It might be a black based or white based shoe, we dont know yet but stay tuned!!"
indifferent.gif

We all know that the City Series X's are bound to drop one day because they've never been retroed. So its easy to announce a release "this year!" or "next year!". These are all presumptions people. Anyone can guess.

Don't fall for the hype. These dudes are manipulating these message boards in attempt to build up their reputation and use it to their advantage.

Who are these dudes anyway? No, I'm not mad, I'm just sick of seeing these fake members come around here and trash our community with fake rumors. I been here since 2001 - I've never seen any real legit source come thru and vouch for these people. Don't fall for the hype. Don't be let down once everything hits the fan!

Don't say I never warned you!

Mane Yall Are Goin Crazy...
laugh.gif

All I Wanna Know Is Am I Gonna Be Able To Buy The White/Red 6s SEPERATLY. Because If They Are Only Availible In The Package Then JB Is Gettin Outta Line.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Mane Yall Are Goin Crazy...
laugh.gif

All I Wanna Know Is Am I Gonna Be Able To Buy The White/Red 6s SEPERATLY. Because If They Are Only Availible In The Package Then JB Is Gettin Outta Line.
Man, all of this text has just gone over your head huh?  You gotta pay attention to what is being said.  I'm gonna answer your question because I'm workin' hard to be a more understanding and compassionate person.  But, man my first reaction...
mad.gif

Anyhow, YES you will be able to buy the White/VARSITY RED  VI's separate from the Black/Varsity Red VI's.  However, if and when this "pack" does drop, seein' as how IT IS a "Pack" then you would most likely only be able to buy both the White/INFRARED VI's and Black/Infrared VI's together and NOT separately.  Unless of course you can find someone only wanting to keep the black pair or need to unload them separately which they may do to make extra $$$$$$.

I hope this helps you.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom