Quickstrike Free-Rod 2's

155
10
Joined Jan 22, 2006
my store is getting them on thursday
girl = XX chromosomal makeup

Team Wipe Me Down
"I Ain't Complaining Just Watch How You WIPE My Chest"myspace
 
1,560
10
Joined Apr 17, 2005
The idea is dope but the colors just dont move me
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory
 
5,230
2,519
Joined Dec 12, 2005
If it really was a Free hybrid Id be more interested.

Moire and Free is a huge difference. Still, a fan right here of the colors
looking for DS 11.5:
LBJ IV black/anthracite
 
337
10
Joined Jan 29, 2007
DOES ANYBODY HOW MANY PAIRS WERE MADE??

There are many people claiming all types of bs on ebay about how they were only 500 and this other guy said1000. Then this other guy said they are only available in hawaii and cali?? Does anybody know some actual info??

on a sidenote i copped my pair tonight at7:30 for 150 :pimp:
:pimp:
:pimp:
. They are so dope :wow:
!! I really want to keep them but I could possibly copp some grails for the reselll price!! :nerd:
:nerd:
:nerd:


They might be some of the most comftorable shoes ever imo. The padding of a sb/ with the weight and comfort of a running shoe. Ill tell u what Its gonna be hard to give em up, especially a size 11...Ive only seen one pair for sale
 
2
10
Joined Aug 8, 2007
I got a nice pair of sz 11 if anyone is looking. I am really looking for a sz 12 so i can trade. my store didnt have a sz 12 so i had to get the 11 which is way to small.

Anyone out there with a sz 12?

Make an offer on the sz 11...



Peace, Love, And All Of The Above!!
 
693
52
Joined Jan 17, 2000
Quote:[hr][/hr]DOES ANYBODY HOW MANY PAIRS WERE MADE??

There are many people claiming all types of bs on ebay about how they were only 500 and this other guy said1000. Then this other guy said they are only available in hawaii and cali?? Does anybody know some actual info??

on a sidenote i copped my pair tonight at7:30 for 150 . They are so dope !! I really want to keep them but I could possibly copp some grails for the reselll price!!

They might be some of the most comftorable shoes ever imo. The padding of a sb/ with the weight and comfort of a running shoe. Ill tell u what Its gonna be hard to give em up, especially a size 11...Ive only seen one pair for sale[hr][/hr]



Number I heard from my local shop was 400. There were released in Cali and Hawaii 1st, but now have hit shops all over the US. I am in FL and got my pair yesterday
 
337
10
Joined Jan 29, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Number I heard from my local shop was 400. There were released in Cali and Hawaii 1st, but now have hit shops all over the US. I am in FL and got my pair yesterday[hr][/hr]



wow... does that mean the resell value is gonna gow down??? imean from what i heard is that most stores were only getting 6 pairs....with that being said that means that 66 different stores worldwide (if the get released worldwide) would be gettin them


I think i might keep my pair, i cant stop lookin at them!!!

Anybody know the diffrence between these and the black/ gold pair?? Are those even harder to find??? I personally like that colorway very much and thinkin about aquiring a pair of those
 
194
10
Joined Jul 6, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Anybody know the diffrence between these and the black/ gold pair?? Are those even harder to find??? I personally like that colorway very much and thinkin about aquiring a pair of those[hr][/hr]
+
teamautobot
R O L L O U T !​
 
337
10
Joined Jan 29, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]dude do you collect sneakers for the hype[hr][/hr]
:smh:
:smh:
:smh:
:smh:

I knew you would say somethin stupid like that, how about you give me some info instead of worrying why I buy my kicks, I just said that I like the black/gold and had never seen them till a day or two ago, and i would like to aquire them AND WEAR THEM!! I said how much I want to wear these but could aquire grails for their sellin price.

Im pretty sure ur the one all hyped with damn near half the posts, but whatever do you. Just tryin to use niketalk for what its here for, info!!!!!!
 
194
10
Joined Jul 6, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I knew you would say somethin stupid like that, how about you give me some info instead of worrying why I buy my kicks, I just said that I like the black/gold and had never seen them till a day or two ago, and i would like to aquire them AND WEAR THEM!! I said how much I want to wear these but could aquire grails for their sellin price.

Im pretty sure ur the one all hyped with damn near half the posts, but whatever do you. Just tryin to use niketalk for what its here for, info!!!!!![hr][/hr]
:wow:
:smh:
activemailorder.com/Catal...at=-1&bi=0 :D
teamautobot
R O L L O U T !​
 
337
10
Joined Jan 29, 2007
carmelo, its all good bro, thanx for the link. But I got mine for 150 and as i said before i love these kicks, even if i dont know that much about them.......but if i can flip them for three times the price it might be worth it so i can copp something i have been wanting longer then these. Oh yeah and just to let u know i was contacting my local spot about these before i ever saw this post, so please dont label people as hypbeast cuz I dont see u givin @#%$ to other people about sellin theirs when half of them are on nt. Do u even skate to call me mr hype???? lol... whatever

and even if i did buy them just to flip then that would be a good investment, and i wouldnt look down upon anybody that did the same, it happens with every damn pair of limited kicks if u didnt know, good luck man
 
194
10
Joined Jul 6, 2005
Do what you have to do!

Quote:[hr][/hr]Oh yeah and just to let u know i was contacting my local spot about these before i ever saw this post, so please dont label people as hypbeast cuz I dont see u givin to other people about sellin theirs when half of them are on nt. Do u even skate to call me mr hype???? lol... whatever[hr][/hr]
:lol:
teamautobot
R O L L O U T !​
 
Top Bottom