Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

you better get out of the JB forum with that common sense!
laugh.gif

Nike Talk is free advertising for JB
Please believe that 7 pages in less than 7 hours has given this thing a green light
2 all the children that are reading, make sure u don't drink and drive
roll.gif

Knowing about a "quickstrike" this far in advanced kind of takes the appeal and excitement out of the surprise. I mean, isn't that what aquickstrike should be? I mean 5 years ago when the Air Zoom Generations First Games came out, I don't think anyone knew about it until a few days beforethe release. I mean, if we know about a quickstrike months in advance, its pretty much a limited release for us....Kinda takes the fun out of it. I mean, thatsjust me

why i oughta slap the taste out of a bunch of you for disrespecting brim like that!

so black/megatron silver/buttermilk buiscuit brown VI retro it is?

Im just hoping that Jordan Brand does the right thing and use a primary color, ex BLACK/ blue......../red......../yellow......./green.
Please JB dont use brown,chutney,wheat,gold,or any other color along those lines.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Im just hoping that Jordan Brand does the right thing and use a primary color, ex BLACK/ blue......../red......../yellow......./green.
Please JB dont use brown,chutney,wheat,gold,or any other color along those lines.
i rather not see a yellow or green VI

they better not do any contrast stitching.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why i oughta slap the taste out of a bunch of you for disrespecting brim like that!

What about when the HoH GM was holding us down with solid info and not some halfway shook info?

Cats pushed the button on him and No disrespect 2 anyone. I'm willing 2 offer baby sitting to the high school and below age group
tongue.gif

ya dig?

I have a feeling instead of red they are going with Carolina blue....you heard it 1st!!!!

all we really need is something plain, none of this crazy colours, or the damn prints, its becomming rediculous at this point and if it hits the 6s theresgoing to be alot of angree NTers.

I'm wondering why everyone makes fun of people that say "september blue" when most of the websites say that that is the colorway?

Back
Top Bottom