Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

and if no one is supposed to know about this in advance why would that Gentry person know about it at the begining of the year.

yeah this gentry character must know what's up or something.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

and if no one is supposed to know about this in advance why would that Gentry person know about it at the begining of the year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

stuntastic020,

YOU SOME KIND OF STUPID?
ohwell.gif

i agree with sick kickz 23 theyll prob do something like a low infared, which is alright i guess, better then some dumb colour way that attracts the hypebeasts

I guarantee it will be just as worse as those horrendous VII's and "6 rings" Fusions, No way in hell Gentry gained his sanity back that fast

Originally Posted by nikes06

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

stuntastic020,

YOU SOME KIND OF STUPID?
ohwell.gif

I guess if not knowing who that is means im stupid...i dont know why people just laugh an talk %+#$ instead of just informing me on who it is so im not"SOME KIND OF STUPID"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

stuntastic020,

YOU SOME KIND OF STUPID?
ohwell.gif

I guess if not knowing who that is means im stupid...i dont know why people just laugh an talk %+#$ instead of just informing me on who it is so im not "SOME KIND OF STUPID"

Gentry Humphrey is the Head of Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Black based.

Peace
he said black-based stupid

hahahaa.
roll.gif

Dudes are already saying they copping and we don't even know the colorway.

JB got y'all by the nuts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

why is dude a hypebeast?? b/c he will cop any retro vi regardless of the colorway??
maybe the vi is his fav jordan like it is for many people.

The simple truth.
The reason why I even started.
People please lets stop all this low top talk...........................Seriously (NO LOW TOPS).

As bad as we want the white infared high tops....IMO,the lows wouldn't look that bad
But still highs>lows

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Update 3.7.08:

Two pairs of Air Jordan V Lows.

One "Black" and one "White."

They're NOT House of Hoops Exclusives.

Due to release around the April-May window, although can change.

Take this for what it's worth . . . If you don't believe it, then move onto the next thread.

Peace
tired.gif
I wish they were mid-tops, but whatever.
Thanks for the info Brim

thanks for the info Brim and the input Po and Billy... im excited to see what Jb has cooked up but im not gonna get overexcited until i see actual pics

anyone on here know of any QS accounts in Queens/LI or am I going to have to hit up the spots in the city for this if its even worth coppin?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

stuntastic020,

YOU SOME KIND OF STUPID?
ohwell.gif

I guess if not knowing who that is means im stupid...i dont know why people just laugh an talk %+#$ instead of just informing me on who it is so im not "SOME KIND OF STUPID"

Gentry Humphrey is the Head of Jordan Brand.
No, he is the " Jordan Footwear Line Manager"

edit- i think the product line is Josiah Lake. Gentry is the "Jordan Footwear Business Director"

Im passing on the IX XIV CD pack to have some extra bread for this secret under the table realease from what it sounds like I hope it wont be too much work toobtain some INfaReds? and the V lows are kinda dumb why lows?????

I love the Vs, they are my favorite, and the men didn't get any low tops. The low tops are nice looking, especially for summer and summer hooping. I agreewith butchering a classic, but a majority of the colors they put out for the V's last run were pretty nice, and they gave us 3/4 of the OG set. I'mhoping they're nice colors, maybe the white pair will be like the OG Wht/Blk-Rd similar to what they did with the XIII wht/rd lows. But I could see themthrowing nubuck, patent leather and reptile skin all over the place and ruining it.

Thanks for the information!

Can't wait for the Black V Low, I'm gonna grab a pair to play in next season.

Back
Top Bottom