Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

I just copped my first pair of vi's today. The Dmp vi and I have to say that they are the nice and I need those CARMINES!!!

W.e it is for some reason i feel like im going to be disgusted but always i grow onto the shoe and still end up copping.

Originally Posted by gil23

white infrareds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

black based
laugh.gif

Anyone else have a sick feeling in the pit of their stomach that JB is about to unleash another ungodly creation upon us?

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Anyone else have a sick feeling in the pit of their stomach that JB is about to unleash another ungodly creation upon us?
Me too...

Originally Posted by heat23

PPl, plz stop PM me about the QS VI's. If it was up to me I would tell you everything I know but there's things I cant say at the present time.

To be continued.......
why would you post something then? oh dude please oh please stop buggin me i'm so important oh man stop it

Originally Posted by nuffkicks

when can we expect some pics
Im hoping very very soon, im tired of waiting for pics
grin.gif

And especially tired of some people making false statements
smh.gif

So no VI's (except those fantastic rainbow colored ones) and fake lowtop V's. Awesome. I better get in line now :/

^^ so are u saying that those horrible looking rainbow 6 are the one this post is about the dude said their where black

Originally Posted by jwalker123

^^ so are u saying that those horrible looking rainbow 6 are the one this post is about the dude said their where black

No, they are two different shoes............A black-based VI in May and the new Olympic VI in June.............Don't forget about theCarmines..............So that's three pairs of VI's in less than two months

i have a feeling its the black infras...its just being kept secret so it can actually hit us like a QUICKSTRIKE!

Originally Posted by Fresh23z

i have a feeling its the black infras...its just being kept secret so it can actually hit us like a QUICKSTRIKE!

i really really really hope you're right

Back
Top Bottom