Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by daffy 016

laugh.gif
dude woke up at 6 in the morning wanting to see pages full of pictures
roll.gif

Like everyone else, I am anxious to see pics. However, I am concerned these will not be available anywhere near me.

i've been patiently waiting for a pic to flame on......no matter how right JB is....they always go wrong......quickstrikes in may? i got something u canblow on......

alright dude im pissed now , tha whole day while i waz at skool , every hour i waz checking on my itouch to see if tha pic waz released and nothing this justpisses me off

aint it funny how we got pics of the 6 rings comin in december but we cant get the VIs coming in a few weeks

Damn some of you cats are thirsty, stop acting like your life depended on a pic of a pair of shoes. Shoes are confirmed by numerous insiders & they saidthe shoes are a dissapointment,
why savage? Sit back and wait.

Originally Posted by kings castle

aint it funny how we got pics of the 6 rings comin in december but we cant get the VIs coming in a few weeks

lol that is kinda funny

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

i'm pretty sure the person saying they're plaid at the store is getting them confused with the LS AJF5s releasing in May w/the plaid on them.
roll.gif
Yes, my dude was on crack; I go and he shows me the Fusion5's............Said he had no word on any VI's but the Carmines and Olympics, and he should know by now especially if they were set to release in 2weeks, so prob, just a rumor no QS for May
mad.gif

Wow. Please lock this before anymore "insiders" or people with "connections" give us "info".

It's getting ridiculous.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

i'm pretty sure the person saying they're plaid at the store is getting them confused with the LS AJF5s releasing in May w/the plaid on them.
roll.gif
Yes, my dude was on crack; I go and he shows me the Fusion 5's............Said he had no word on any VI's but the Carmines and Olympics, and he should know by now especially if they were set to release in 2 weeks, so prob, just a rumor no QS for May
mad.gif
u disappoint me :/

I don't know , I did call the stop where i booth my black laser 4 and orange laser 5. They usually get every quick-strike, He was really confused and toldme he has not heard anything.

Back
Top Bottom