Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

if they drop they drop. if stores start to receive billing for them or whatnot someone will post the info and everyone will be good like usual premittingthey're not limited to 1 store or whatnot which I know if they release that will not be the case. it's really just a game-time decision to releasethese it's still up in the air is what I was told.

three days ago pic tomorrow they are procrastinating. losing faith each in ever day @#$% it i want pics

Do we even know what the colorway was supposed to be? I think we're just wasting our time getting our hopes up

since we have yet to see pics, and release day is around the corner. i think they should be dubbed the "phantom" VI's, i mean it is black basedright?
wink.gif

I went to niketown sf!.n they tought I was outa my mind...they just said na we aint heard of em!

YES I DO BELIEVE

Check this pic of the VI's

i35kc8.jpg

Nah I believe Heat23 will drop the pics when they tell him to so see ya...........

On our release date list today, it said QS VI at the end of may; it was the rainbow olympic colorway.

Yep , I think all this nonsense is over the "Olympic
eyes.gif
"VI's.
And you people who run to your computer every 1/2 hour, ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

If black VI's come out, we'll know. Dont worry you wont miss out.

idk if there is any olympic vi anymore.......i dont think im a believer anymore unless i get some pics by tomorrow the latest

^we have pics of the olympic "rainbow" VIs... they're sayin these are black based...

You guys are getting all bent out of shape for no reason just relax. These have been confirmed to be a black based shoe, therefore not the Olympics. When picsare ready you will see them just chill out. Its not that serious.

^^ 3 days away and STILL NO PICS??

the longer the pics take to surface, the more im leaning towards the fact that they are indeed infrareds, or something close to it.

**fingers crossed**

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You guys are getting all bent out of shape for no reason just relax. These have been confirmed to be a black based shoe, therefore not the Olympics. When pics are ready you will see them just chill out. Its not that serious.

thanks dude, kudos
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

If these were really 3 days away, pics would have surfaced already. It's just common sense.

Yeah, I wont believe it without some pics.

Back
Top Bottom