RŌM: Limited Edition and Custom Sneakers

RŌM is a new brand, dedicated to creating art on sneakers. Every month we come out with a new design.  Check out some of ourprevious work and let us know what you think.  For more info, detailedpictures, and updates check out our facebook (www.facebook.com/romtheworld) andTwitter (@romtheworld).

RŌM is a new brand, dedicated to creating art on sneakers. Every month we come out with a new design.  Check out some of ourprevious work and let us know what you think.  For more info, detailedpictures, and updates check out our facebook (www.facebook.com/romtheworld) andTwitter (@romtheworld).

interesting work....you can keep the am90s but the other two (especially the second one) are dope. nice work. definitely different.

interesting work....you can keep the am90s but the other two (especially the second one) are dope. nice work. definitely different.

Thanks for the feedback everybody. ROM is the name of my brand, I began painting when I was young (5 years old) and since then I've been into art. In high school, I became obsessed with kicks. I wanted the freshest and the most unique sneakers. Soon after, I discovered customizing and since then it has been my passion. My mission is to create unique works of art that are also dope sneakers, giving people heat that break necks.

If you guys are interested in any of the joints that you see above you can order them by emailing me directly at romtheworld@gmail.com...and I will be posting more pics, since I come out with a new design every month.

Thanks for the feedback everybody. ROM is the name of my brand, I began painting when I was young (5 years old) and since then I've been into art. In high school, I became obsessed with kicks. I wanted the freshest and the most unique sneakers. Soon after, I discovered customizing and since then it has been my passion. My mission is to create unique works of art that are also dope sneakers, giving people heat that break necks.

If you guys are interested in any of the joints that you see above you can order them by emailing me directly at romtheworld@gmail.com...and I will be posting more pics, since I come out with a new design every month.

Great Work.

Very Creative.

Keep it up and post more!

I'd love to see that AM 90 Custom on a pair of AF1 Lows.

Great Work.

Very Creative.

Keep it up and post more!

I'd love to see that AM 90 Custom on a pair of AF1 Lows.

Back
Top Bottom