R&B Thread About Nothing

Summer 1996.....I knew it was midnight because on The Box (I miss that channel so much), one of these videos would play at that time after the commercials like clockwork!

(LAWD.....HAVE.....MERCY! LOL)

(though this is the version of the song that was played, there was another version of the video that had the same background as the remix video, but it is nowhere to be found)

(it is too bad that these brothas kept getting compared to Tony! Toni! Tone! because their album was good)

That After 7 joint.....YESSSS! It is weird that I do not remember their secons album being pushed as much as their debut and Reflections, but it had gems on it.
As long as babyface inked it, it was a tune that made you feel good

As long as babyface inked it, it was a tune that made you feel good
For sure! Either feel good or feel a little bit freaky (he used Usher as the vessel for some of his freakier songs.....think 'Bedtime'). He could not sing those type of songs himself, but he knew who to have to sing them for him.

For sure! Either feel good or feel a little bit freaky (he used Usher as the vessel for some of his freakier songs.....think 'Bedtime'). He could not sing those type of songs himself, but he knew who to have to sing them for him.
“Bedtime” is a fave with the wifey. Very emotional song too . Makes us forget what we’re arguing about lol

I learned last night. LOL

Remember this: [ MEDIA=youtube ] (no spaces though)

Then enter the characters that are in the Youtube video's URL after the 'v='

Then [ /MEDIA ] (again no spaces)

I hope that helps so you can join in on the fun! :smile:

You can just click on “share” on the YouTube page, copy the link and paste it in here.

You can just click on “share” on the YouTube page, copy the link and paste it in here.
Which link? When I tried the embed link, it did not work.

NEVERMIND! LOL I had looked up on here how to embed a video and people were saying to use the "Embed" Share link when, as you stated, just copy the share link that pops up and paste it in here. I faked like I was replying to somebody who had a video in their post just to see the code and that is how I came up with what I told kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc .

Thanks for hipping us to that!

Last edited:
4 words: Bra Popper, Panty Dropper!!!!!

(OMG, so in the URL for this song, it has the letters c-u-m at the end of it. LMAO)

(the remix is too cold!)

Back
Top Bottom