R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

It's not about race...POLICE gonna POLICE.

I'm a firm believer they only want clean slates so they can brainwash them.

Man that dude is brainwashed. He is an exception to the community and trying to misconstrue the problem at hand. How do you not speak on the government using gentrification that caused that too happen in Chicago tearing down the projects? I think people like him use that argument to throw shade on people who dont know the history of that city and how it became the way it is today.

what do ya know he is a NRA member :rolleyes

lmao never seen those before she such a hypocrite. Bet she never responded to those tweets.

If those statements about that bimbo reporter chick are true get rid of the memes so people would take them more serious

yea i would copy and post them to her youtube videos. Or give them to the Young Turks on YouTube because they are the only one who responds to her foolish youtube videos.

Eff social media do something in real life to help us advance as a group all she's doing is gossiping imo

well that girl tomi aint going to get fired. I dont even know who sponsors her but it has to be some organization that is not for the better cause.

Tommy Sotomayor is a real cat. The only people who complain about what he says are people that have only watched a few of his videos

serves kevin right. when will people learn social media does no good to your professional career?
I don't get it either. I work at a financial firm and they specifically tell us that your stuff is gonna be monitored and if you end up putting the company on a bad light your gonna get in trouble. Yet professional people still say dumb stuff on social media like it won't get back to your job

Tommy Sotomayor is a real cat. The only people who complain about what he says are people that have only watched a few of his videos

giphy.gif

Nah bruh, even a broken clock is right 2x a day.

He has a racist generalization of his on people.

His hate for black women is
sick.gif

He has a lot of Jason Whitlock in him.

really?
Yes.

Facts don't lie and wait for the full story instead of making dangerous assumptions.

No one deserves to die.

People need to stop disrespecting cops and listen to their instructions when they interact with them. 

Yes.

Facts don't lie and wait for the full story instead of making dangerous assumptions.

No one deserves to die.

People need to stop disrespecting cops and listen to their instructions when they interact with them. 
You're one of the SWS I see.

Why don't you post articles from UNBIASED sources.

Assumptions? Are you blind?

Do you not see the videos of the men dying at the hands of police?

Don't be coward. If you feel some type of way just be a man and say it.

Last edited:

You're one of the SWS I see.

Why don't you post articles from UNBIASED sources.

Assumptions? Are you blind?

Do you not see the videos of the men dying at the hands of police?

Don't be coward. If you feel some type of way just be a man and say it.
I saw the videos and they are horrible and no one deserves what happened to those men.

However, we do not know what the full story is. Police have the hardest job in this country and generalizing cops by saying they're all racist is dangerous.

I just urge people to get all the facts and the full story prior to making assumptions or judgements.

I am saying how I feel and your personal attacks and assumptions are exactly what's wrong.

Yes.

No one deserves to die.

This is such a poisonous and ignorant statement. I really feel sorry for people who think like this. They can't be reached its a wrap. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom