R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

You sure? I'm pretty sure there are people who have joined the police force due to being bullied while growing up, so now they feel like that badge they have is an invincibility shield. Those are the worst type of people to even attempt to join the police force.
Being bullied as a youth and growing up to be a tough cop isnt the same as being in fear of your life because a black man doesnt want to be illegally arrested or subdued. while a kid might be bullied and grows up to be douche , the 2nd characteristic shouldnt allow a cowardly person to enter the force in the first place. now people are replacing racism with fear and it has a less effect on the actual issue at hand. it takes the blame off of the individual and focus' on community relations.. smh

the buck is always passed down the road.... 

That's not them. I don't understand these hoaxes.

Also I dont care about what they post on fb. I saw these mutha******* shoot a guy on camera. They could either have pics with guns or helping a homeless shelter i saw them on tape shoot someone.

in the Sterling case, what were the cops supposed to do though? the guy was reaching for a gun in his pocket. were they supposed to let him pull it out and fire it before using force against him?

in the Sterling case, what were the cops supposed to do though? the guy was reaching for a gun in his pocket. were they supposed to let him pull it out and fire it before using force against him?

You're being sarcastic right ?

Last edited:
CA based troll account?

What's your real account?

get armed so they'll have a reason to shoot us? Arming ourselves is a death wish. You see what happens when they suspect us to be carrying a firearm.

...or a wallet ...or a cellphone. You think that's REALLY the reason. I won't attempt to tell another grown man to protect himself and his family. Do you pleighboi. :nthat:

I'll go down blasting.

Last edited:
You're being sarcastic right ?
CA based troll account?
not trolling or anything, just trying to have a discussion.

you try to tase the dude, it doesn't work. you bring him to the ground to restrain him and he's still fighting you off and trying to reach for something. and you know he has a gun

bottom line is it's a suspect resisting restraint and he's reaching for a weapon

As a black man in America I believe Ill die by a gun b4 a disease or natural cause.
Pretty much. Haven't been sick in almost 2 years, my health is amazing.

My only concern is getting whacked before I get the chance to move out of my parents crib 
mean.gif

Last edited:

not trolling or anything, just trying to have a discussion.

you try to tase the dude, it doesn't work. you bring him to the ground to restrain him and he's still fighting you off and trying to reach for something. and you know he has a gun

bottom line is it's a suspect resisting restraint and he's reaching for a weapon
If you can't restrain a man with a 2 on 1 advantage and tactical gear without killing him then you need not be the police.

Simple as that.

If you can't restrain a man with a 2 on 1 advantage and tactical gear without killing him then you need not be the police.

Simple as that.
it's not as simple as that though. he was a big guy fighting with all his might to get free. they tried to restrain him, it wasn't working, then they saw him reach for a gun. what should they have done differently man? tell me

Last edited:

"he was a big guy"

+

"they tried to restrain him, it wasnt working"

murder?
you have a gun, you are trying to restrain a guy bigger than you without using it, it's not working out, you see the guy reach for his own gun in his pocket. what do you do?

So weak officers needed a gun. Shouldn't be officers.

And where is footage of sterling reaching into his pocket. All the other videos do not show that

Back
Top Bottom