R.I.P ASAP Yams ....

I can mess with xan's cause I never need more than 1 to get the feeling. Lean never did much for me, not that I do either on the regular

Everybody has to stick to green man. Getting ****** up off Xanax will lead to nothing but addiction and forgetting ****. I know a 20 year old kid who took some and didn't OD but fell backwards walking up stairs bc he was so off balance and broke his neck. Molly is terrible too. It makes you stupid. It's all good too until you get a bad batch and it ***** you up for good. I got a friend that didn't do it too much but got a bad batch (probly bath salts) and it threw his equilibrium off. Now 3 months later he's constantly light headed and nauseated. You don't have to be an addict of either for it to **** you up or kill you. Just one bad night.

The worst is how Lean is glorified in hip hop like it isn't just liquid heroine. Ain't nothing cool about being a junkie. I'd probably try some act if I got my hands on it now since it's almost going extinct anyways (never done opiates but I am experimental) but these guys have access to this **** 24/7 they need to have self control.

Last edited:
he had been to rehab but relapsed.

ay some people learn from their mistakes and some just dont.

i lost mad friends to drugs, one of em was on intervention he died, (sebastian)

in his field of work you cant get away from it and im sure everyone was just handing these dudes party favors everywhere they went, thats the culture now.

lean and molly is the lyrics to all rap songs nowadays, even though they have been around for years.

i would drink a whole bottle of lean and would feel nothing in order to cure my withdrawal from heroin, i hardly felt an itch.

im now on methadone for my 4th year and if one of these super lean sippers had a swig of half my dose they would die.

im not bragging im just simply stating how easy and fast your tolerance rises with opiates and then you need to thow benzos into the mix to feel that nod again.

Quoted for emphasis.

On a sidenote, Yams started A$AP? I knew one of the minor members started it. I thought it was the Bari dude or whatever who created it.

What is a benzo? Keep seeing yall say it. Not hip to drugs.
It's a type of medication. They're mostly prescribed for anti-anxiety purposes, extreme stress and sleeping trouble.

They range from a slight calming effect to almost knocking you out entirely.

They also interact with other types of drugs such as alcohol and opiates and strengthen the effects.

Last edited:

Exactly why tree will always be the only thing I need.

RIP.
Not even a smoker but I don't understand why dudes don't just smoke buddha and leave it at that

It's not an open secret that this **** is harmful son
Exactly what im saying. I've never even seen the appeal in doing hard drugs, **** looks stupid. I'd look at someone crazy if they offered me molly.

I've always wondered at what point tree just stops being enough.

I've had experiences with edibles where I legitimately thought that I'd forfeited my life
sick.gif

I can't even begin to imagine ever touching that hard ****

Quoted for emphasis.

On a sidenote, Yams started A$AP? I knew one of the minor members started it. I thought it was the Bari dude or whatever who created it.

Yams, Bari, and Illz started A$AP, Yams was the brains behind it all pretty much.

Lean has been around forever. It's a part of the culture. Texas rappers have been doing it for years, but most have chilled on it after Pimp C, DJ Screw, and Big Moe passed away. It's just now being more glorified upon the hip-hop/rap culture, so of course people will follow it as a "trend".

I'm not saying it's good for you or nothing wrong with it, but moderation is key.

Y'all peep A$AP Yams' tumblr post from a little while back? Crazy. I guess it all finally caught up to his body.

View media item 1358906

Back
Top Bottom