R.I.P Billy Mays

This thread is at 9 pages, but the MJ thread goes 100+ pages.
indifferent.gif

NOOOOOO!!!
he was my idol, actually his beard was...
i wanted mine to be just like his...

RIP...

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

indifferent.gif
If you think for a second, that Billy Mays' had the same popularity and effect on people, then you sir, earned this

indifferent.gif

RIP to the greatest pitchman, if he is indeed dead
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Billy Mays was as well known as MJ?
I really hope son was just making a terrible joke, because that's just stupid. Add to it the thread was just started today, while mj'sbeen simmering for days.

I have a feeling mad famous heard are about to start dropping like flies in the next 6-7 months, $@$% is wild.

Wow i just logged on MSN and saw this too. RIP. What's with the dead of famous people lately ? who's next ?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Jwill JR wrote:
They said he hit his head during the flight that had a blown tired on while landind... ... man anytime you get hit in the head, and its more than just a lil bump, go to the ER or the Doctors right away... alot of ppl get hit in the head, and its harder than they realize, and a few hours later die with no other symptoms besided headache most the time..... this guy that my friend knows was helping his brother get a job, and found him one doing construction... it was the first week of the job, and his brother hit his head pretty hard on a steel beam (I believe) and told the foreman he was okay, finished his shift then went home and feel asleep and never woke up.... peace to his wife and family..!
^Was going to post this. Head trauma is serious and should always be looked at by doctors. Also I've heard never to sleep after a head injury.
RIP

Reading this post got me shook to an infinite degree.

I hit my head in a bicycle accident pretty hard and didn't go to the hospital until the morning after, not knowing of the potential consequences.

I slept if off along with 2 vicodin pills. Luckily, I woke up the next morning and went to the hospital to get checked.

I can't believe I was that naive and stupid. I'm blessed, and lucky to be here.

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom