R.I.P Christopher Wallace a.k.a Notorious B.I.G

Notorious Thugs is 1 of my Fav Songs ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ I've never seen that cover... You have a gem ie: the og purple tapes.

Its the inside of the liner notes...

I remember we used to do that like we had alternate covers
laugh.gif

Memories
tired.gif

Oh so I've been hoodwinked... bamboozled... Run A Muck...

Ya Moms'll Set That %!$ Up, Properly Gassed Up...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ I've never seen that cover... You have a gem ie: the og purple tapes.

Its the inside of the liner notes...

I remember we used to do that like we had alternate covers
laugh.gif

Memories
tired.gif
That.

Never seen a red sleeve on the case though.  Neither of my copies have that.

"Jacked her then I asked her who's the man
She said B.I.G.
Then I bust in her E-Y-E"

R.I.P. Big.

BIG was hands down the MOST talented Rapper, MC, & Lyrcist in the history of hip hop...
Agreed...Big dying would be like if LeBron blew both his knees out right now and could never play again. We saw a MC who had abilities that far surpassed greats before them.  He still managed to bless us with 3 disc's worth of magic though
pimp.gif

2 Glock 9's....for any muthaf'a whisperin about mines...

And I'm...

...Crooklyn's Finest!...

...You rewind this, Bad Boy's behind this!

smh.gif
pimp.gif

Its frightening how much 'Who Shot Ya' & most of his music stands the test of time....this man doesnt have damn near any disposable music in his catalog...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

BIG was hands down the MOST talented Rapper, MC, & Lyrcist in the history of hip hop...
Agreed...Big dying would be like if LeBron blew both his knees out right now and could never play again. We saw a MC who had abilities that far surpassed greats before them.  He still managed to bless us with 3 disc's worth of magic though
pimp.gif

Thats MY word...

I was thinking about that earlier today, while driving this morning... BIG was the equavelent to Lebron James when it comes to talent, he was just THAT much more talented then others it was almost scary...

Duece King wrote:

Glad folks caught that BET reference in I Love the Dough, good job Nay.
I think EVERYone that grew up in the early/mid 90s had a crush on Rachel Stuart...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Its frightening how much 'Who Shot Ya' & most of his music stands the test of time....this man doesnt have damn near any disposable music in his catalog...

This. I listened to nothing but Chris all day... I didn't skip one track on the official albums. Not ONE.

Lyrically BIG was LIGHT years ahead of any rapper.

RIP to the greatest of all time.

Ready to Die is full of so many
eek.gif
that you can't even count them.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7zcvx1 href="http://www.sendspace.com/file/7zcvx1" target=_blank>10th Anniversary Double Disc Mixtape.

I rocked this joint all this am, doubled back for a few specific tracks... got 2.5hrs of Chris in before I even cracked open his albums
pimp.gif

Thugin since a young and YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOWS THAT...
I steps in "Where the Mo & the Ho's ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!"

The alternate verse he spit as the 3rd verse to Big Poppa was sooooooo smooth and player... not saying it was better than the og but it made listening to it feel like hearing the entire song for the 1st time
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom