R.I.P KANYE WEST JUST LOST HIS MOM....

Wow
frown.gif
I cant believe it. I was really hoping it wasnt true. It hurts somuch to lose a family member.

R.I.P.

Wow Wow, so unexpected.

Is that source dependable? i don't think he would leave the states knowing that his mom is going to be in surgery..

R.I.P if it is, i remember that special show they had on Mtv WHERE ka was performing on the stage with his mom
and she was singing his lyrics..

This is truly sad.

Damn I know Ye gotta be hurtin. RIP, I hope he'll be able to get through this and keep doing his thing.

it is true i jus seen it on a couple of news sites, RIP. kanye had such a great year too

Damn. He's having the best year of his life and all of it comes to a hault. Sad to hear this!+!$. Dude was extra close to his mom. Worst feeling in theworld is to lose the person who brought you in it.

I hope he stays out of the limelight for a month or two, give him time to reflect on her life, and I hope the media leaves him alone, he'll address thingsin due time.

I cant imagine what he's going through. My condolences goes out to his family. Stay strong Ye

Damn, RIP. That was a very sudden death. He must not have known anything about whatever illness she had. The coldest part is she will never get to see him getmarried or have kids.

eek.gif

wow.

Kanye West was very close to his mother, I know he's torn right now.

R.I.P Ms. Donda West.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom