R.I.P KANYE WEST JUST LOST HIS MOM....

wow thats insane, he was mad close to his mom, RIP
tired.gif

R.I.P and condolences to Kanye and his family...this is one day i wish will never come to me..i dont kno wat i would do if i lost ma moms

Very sad when you lose a loved one. We all know it's gonna happen to us one day. We have to remember no one ever really dies, but that's a lot easierfor me to say b/c my moms and pops is still here. My condolences go out to Kanye. R.I.P

damn, we all kno they were wild close; she was even his manager..RIP Donda West.Ye's gonna gonna take it hard

Damn, I just saw the news on fox 11 out here in cali...

RIP to his mother. I know how close they were. Just saw the shoe today on mhd where she did hey momma with him. Very very sad.

The cause of death has not been confirmed, though rumors have been spreading that her death was a result of complications from cosmetic surgery.
baaad way to go out.

I really hope it wasn't because of plastic surgery.

I've had death of a parent, due to cancer, I can't imagine if it was because of an unnecessary surgery.

Hey Mama is one of my favorite songs, and one of my absolute favorite beats.

R.I.P.

that just shows you how life is. You can be rich and have everything you want from cars to women and just like that you something can be taken away from you.

damn i was crushed wen i heard this, kayne must be taking this soo hard, i would if this was my case, damn RIP, hope he hangs in there.

Man this sucks....
frown.gif

I wish Ye the best as this is one of the toughest things to face for any man...

PO

I wish Ye the best through this trying time. My condolences go out to him and his family.. Keep ya head up.. R.I.P Ms West

Back
Top Bottom