R.I.P. Olympic Luger dies after crash in Vancouver. *VIDEO*

My screen name being Mister Negative or Happy Sun Fun Time wouldn't bring this young man back to his family or friends so you a herb for doin the same thing everything else does when i post...

I guess i'm more upset about the fact that officials were warned multiple times, the latest just YESTERDAY, by competitors that this course was way to fast & dangerous yet they proceeded accordingly... Just for ratings & speed records??
indifferent.gif
Aint nobody gonna watch this crap regardless so why not listen to the people who are goin to be sliding down the ice?

I don't want to make this about me & i'm sorry if it comes off that way but this man absolutely did not have to die today...

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

My screen name being Mister Negative or Happy Sun Fun Time wouldn't bring this young man back to his family or friends so you a herb for doin the same thing everything else does when i post...

I guess i'm more upset about the fact that officials were warned multiple times, the latest just YESTERDAY, by competitors that this course was way to fast & dangerous yet they proceeded accordingly... Just for ratings & speed records??
indifferent.gif
Aint nobody gonna watch this crap regardless so why not listen to the people who are goin to be sliding down the ice?

I don't want to make this about me & i'm sorry if it comes off that way but this man absolutely did not have to die today...
Agreed.
mad.gif

Just saw it on NBC and first off wanna say how terrible it is for this guy and his family. I don't; however, think it was in good taste for NBC to show the actual crash. It would be one thing if they showed it late at night and such, but I don't think they should have when families are viewing it.

I seriously sat there with my eyes wide open when I saw the video. What a way to go; it just happened so fast.

Man this is so sad.

Well every death is sad. But this is just crazy. Because then you start thinking how he has been training (presumably) his life for this opportunity and he has been excited for however long he has known he would be able to compete (especially if it is his first time) and his family would be so excited and everything and friends. But he does not even get to race, and dies from what sounds like easily could have been avoided.

I feel bummed, and could not imagine being a Olympics reporter or something .. I would have no upbeat words or excitement left.

that was crazy, but i guess after being in the theync.com for some time now it didn't amaze me that much

I saw this on yahoo earlier today. Thats just a sad way to go out. Just shows how fast a life can be taken away in blink of an eye.
 R.I.P
tired.gif

So sad. This is what he worked so hard for and he finally gets to the ultimate competion and dies during practice. My heart goes out to his family and teammates. SMH

Back
Top Bottom