R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

The original Fast and Furious was such a classic flick 
smokin.gif

Brings me back to high school. 

I've seriously never been so upset over a celebrity death

I feel like he was a family member I saw t
Yearly

Yo, I'm legit upset about this. I grew up watching this dude and all the FF movies, I can't comprehend this right now. 
mean.gif

RIP

Damn bad news. Life is so precious. He was 40 so he did see a lot of life and enjoyed himself. Awesome effort in the charity but hurtful that he died because someone else was at the wheel

RIP

Guess it's all but confirmed now:

Capture-90-27.png

Capture2-96.png

Are you gay?
mean.gif

Into the blue was a decent movie also...
Great movie
This rustles the jimmies, there's always that one person. She's no better though because if he never passed, she wouldn't even bring that up at all. There's no real sympathy in her post to be honest.
mean.gif
Let them be. 

Yo, I'm legit upset about this. I grew up watching this dude and all the FF movies, I can't comprehend this right now. 
mean.gif

RIP
RIP 
frown.gif

RIP Brian O'Connor

I will always remember you and your love for Nissans. I've watched your YouTube video of driving a GTR in Japan soooo many times

View media item 674812
This rustles the jimmies, there's always that one person. She's no better though because if he never passed, she wouldn't even bring that up at all. There's no real sympathy in her post to be honest. :smh:

Smh people who do that are so annoying.

yup exactly. that status angered me. I think they do it just for attention, shock value, and because they're complete selfish idiots. but anyways, I first seen this on my fb newsfeed. couldn't believe it and was completely shocked at first, then came here afterwards and seen the all confirmation. this is terrible. I don't know how they're gonna handle his character in the new movie. If they make him die in a car crash like how he died IRL, then that'll change the whole mood of the movie IMO. I could see many people crying in the theater if they decide to take that approach. RIP to him man. this sucks. F&F is one my favorite movie series of all time. I want them to keep going with the series because it is getting much better, but with Paul not around anymore it's not gonna be the same |I

Fast and Furious won't be the same without Paul

I am fine with them finishing 7 and calling it a franchise

Back
Top Bottom