R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

mean.gif

Smh hearing Paul wasn't driving and his business partner was really ***** my head up. Wasn't even in walkers control smh.

Just crazy man...death scares the **** out of me. Not even my own death, but people close to me.

Being a big movie fan, this sucks bad.

Brian would never lose control of the car 
pimp.gif

RIP. Always seemed like a chill and genuine hearted guy.

Remember that crazy Russian driver with the M5? He died at the hands of his friend too, I mean they were ******ed reckless though.

Just sucks when you go out due to someone else. We're all human, dude driving probably drove it a bit spirited.

Even though this doesn't directly involve Paul, this is one of my favorite scenes from the movie

He was definitely a true gear head! I havent been this affected by a celebrity death in while! wow

Damn, usually celebrity deaths don't really bug me but this one hurts. I grew up with Fast & Furious and it was the first movie that really got me into cars. I thought it was a hoax but then I saw all the confirmations from the news.

RIP.

The crash took place about 3:30 p.m. (6:30 p.m. ET), about 300 yards from the office park where the event was held.

They were right around the corner to smh -__-

i nearly can't believe this happening, my man Paul Walker just passed away :smh: god bless him and his family too

Back
Top Bottom