R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Tyrese 
frown.gif

My whole nights ruined.

I know I didn't know him personally but for some odd reason I feel extremely extremely extremely sad over this.

I think it's because he gave off such good guy vibes to everyone.
I can't find one single bad story about the guy.

Charity work, a good father, an iconic movie character, all around good guy living life to the fullest every day...

You can tell me meant SO MUCH to so many people.

Just too sad...

|I

Yeah that cast was tight....hope Tyrese pulls through and the rest of the cast that was right with him....the more it sinks in the sadder it is.

Celebrity deaths don't really bother me but this one does....was just lurking the fast and furious thread yesterday... :frown:

So is that pic of him next to the car right before the crash? I had no clue he had a child either just makes it that much worse.

May Paul Walker rest in peace. This really hits home, been watching the Fast and Furious line since middle school and it was always a tradition for me and my friends to watch all the Fast and Furious films together on opening day.

I remember how stoked I was when they confirmed that they were planning to keep the franchise going with more films. Man this sucks.

Thank you for everything Brian Earl Spilner, you will be missed.

I'm sure the Race Gods are happy that you are up there. Gone too soon, though. :frown:

damn my sister told me and my heart just dropped. he's dearly gonna be missed. He loved cars and racing and it sucks he went out like that. Damn watching the Fast films gonna bring tears every time. RIP Mr. Paul Walker :frown:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:frown:

|I

Just saw another FB status about how no one shows sympathy for when firefighters, police officers, and soldiers die.

mean.gif

Just heard about this, that's a damn shame. I only watches the first two F&Fs but I loved both. May he rest in peace :frown:

Back
Top Bottom