R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Bro how you gonna tell ME who what actors I like or don't
roll.gif
damn you gotta troll in a rip thread too?

So, it looks like the guy that speculated about it on the other forum was right

I guess that's how it came off as a hoax since you only had that one guys word...

Last edited:
Ben Lyons just tweeted and he is in the Hollywood scene and he just responded to my tweet saying it is most likely true

Don't believe it I remember when when the reported Wayne was on his death bed and was speaking his last words and news reports ran with it. Then mack Maine tweeted out that they were watching the game together he's fine.

Don't believe it I remember when when the reported Wayne was on his death bed and was speaking his last words and news reports ran with it. Then mack Maine tweeted out that they were watching the game together he's fine.

lol

that was clearly a stunt tweet.  I still believe he was ****** up bad

Last edited:
ABC confirmed it also :smh: :smh:

Edit His official Twitter account just confirmed it also :smh:

Last edited:
man, stop no he wasnt. we all sing praises when someone dies.. no doubt he was a cool humble dude.. never caught got up in the Hollywood scene. Appreciate his movies.

Bro how you gonna tell ME who what actors I like or don't :rofl:

Because what you said was confusing. How could someone be low key one of your favorite actors? Is he like a guilty pleasure to you?

Back
Top Bottom