R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Because what you said was confusing. How could someone be low key one of your favorite actors? Is he like a guilty pleasure to you?

Seriously. Ksteezy. You always get offended or instantly defensive on here. Ain't even that serious BRO

Wow RIP...We were in Wal-Mart yesterday and saw fast5 on display my dad was like how many of these Damn things are they gonna make

"@RealPaulWalker: It's with a heavy heart that we must confirm Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident...MORE: http://t.co/9hDuJMH99M - #TeamPW"

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - ‪#‎TeamPW‬

Last edited:
Damn yo **** crazy.

Can't watch em new Fast & Furious movies anymore joints wont b the same :smh:

R.I.P my dude P. Walker |I

He had been letting people test drive one of his cars lately to help raise funds for the damage done over the Philippines. They don't know who was driving yet.

I don't often get bummed out by this type of news but this one sucks.
RIP to the homie.

Hope the franchise does right in his honor.

Moving right along...

This is really sad man, RIP to him and hope his family/friends handle it well, it seems that FF clique were actually all very close, probably why the franchise is so dope, these people have legit chemistry, I'm sure they gonna find a way to off him in FF7 sad, but that movie is gonna make $$$$$ more so now...

:frown:

this dude was raising money for the typhoon victims and giving test drives in his own carrera GT...Person driving lost control and hit a tree...RIP

Back
Top Bottom