R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

He seemed like he was that guy that you could easily get along with. Real humble dude from the way people described his personality.

damn RIP man 
tired.gif

This is crazy, man...:frown:. Me and my close friends still quote lines from FF to this day, man...RIP.

there is no fast and furious w/o Paul Walker.

bravo is showing the movie now.

what a coincidence... >D
RIP

Man, I'm legit shocked, sad, and a bunch of other feels. I can't even believe it's true. Seen the title of this thread and said "no ******g way, this is a terrible joke". I loved his work in F&F and Takers. Legit saw him in "She's all that last weekend" ;lol :smh:

Rest in Peace

Dude had some joints too. Forget F&F. Joy Ride, into the blue, 8 below, takers, the skulls, running scared.

Guess it's all true. What FAF was it when they used some other dude other then him In it that looked like him? It was terrible.

While I've never cared enough to watch any of the F&F movies, I'm well aware that they're a cultural phenomenon; that being said, RIP to dude.

Just read that dude was 40 year old and was kinda blown by the fact. He looks so young.

Damn you never know when and how you gonna go. He made his life off the fast car lifestyle and died the same that's crazy. Nonetheless tho R.I.P

View media item 674812
This rustles the jimmies, there's always that one person. She's no better though because if he never passed, she wouldn't even bring that up at all. There's no real sympathy in her post to be honest. :smh:

Im stunned out here NT... I can't emm believe it, I want it to be fake so bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom