R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

Oh snap!

RIP for real......loved dude's music.

Going to buy Ridin' Dirty soon as I get off......

Damn son...people dropping like flies....

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

this still doesn't feel real just hasn't sunk in ... any Houston heads been listening to 97.9? I know they probably been paying tribute

I'm listening online. its sad listening to some of these people that knew him call in. Most sound like they're in tears trying to talk.
frown.gif

I can't even imagine what Bun is going through. People closeto him said he won't talk to anyone

what the #+*#?
I go into music forum and see a 7 page thread....godamn...
this can't be real
tired.gif

One Day was always my favorite UGK song, and now it takes a whole new meaning...listening to Hi Life right now

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

im shocked and sadden by the news.

to many bad things happening to black rappers and athletes this year

rip if true

RIP to all

Man, a true Southern Legend is gone...One of my Favorite Rappers, straight up! I was at work and immediately started my one-week Pimp C/UGKvigil. I started by playing DJ Scream's Pimp C Mixtape that came out a while back!

"...Wish I could hug my mama and kiss my baby girl, I know its a better place than livin' in this dirty world" -Pimp C "How Long Can itLast?", from Underground Kingz 2007

R.I.P. Chad "Pimp C" Butler, a.k.a. Sweet James Jones a.k.a. JR Ewing a.k.a. TonySnow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I just found out from the General Forum... Had to come in here to pay my respects ... This is Huge

R I P To Pimp C

tired.gif
damn... i cant believe this ... its been a horrible lately for H-Town

RIP Pimp C, a hip-hop legend and one of the realest in the game.... you will be missed homie

UGK was just gettin back at it too
ohwell.gif

R.I.P Tony Snow, Pimp C
I saw on my H-Town news 2 that there treatin it as a homicide. So homeboy couple pages back trippin bout he od on coke. He probably not up 2 date like we arehere in the H. They jammin on 97.9 4real. We do sip alot of drank down here in the H i know.

Damn R.I.P....just 2 weeks ago I was just thinkin to myself..."hasn't been such a bad year with celebs dying"....now look Sean Taylor one weekPimp C the next...smh

Man just read this on Yahoo, shouldn't be funny but...
Butler and his partner, Bernard "Bun B" Freeman, were pioneers of Southern rap, and hit the mainstream with their cameo on Jay-Z's smash "Big Pimpin'." Though they never enjoyed the pop-chart success of some other rappers, their 1996 CD "Ridin' Dirty" is considered a rap classic, and their laid-back sound, complete with gangsta tales of creeping through humid streets gripping wood-grain steering wheels, was influential in shaping the Southern rap movement.
laugh.gif
{

Still, R.I.P.

RIP Pimp C

UGK 4 Life

hopefully ppl recognize this man's work goes beyond Big Pimpin' & Int'l Players Anthem.

Back
Top Bottom