Feel My Gat Blow
Pile Raps
Nobody Likes Me
U.S.A. (Aiight Then) f/ Nas
QB Meets Southsuicide
3 From NYC
This One
That True ****

Does that Infamous Archives album have any of these on there?

the Murda Muzik bootleg had tracks that didn't make the actual album. Sh*t was delayed for about 2 years before it dropped.

Still have the Murda Muzik DVD but it's a my moms crib in Jerz. Thanks for posting it Brolic :pimp:

Last edited:
And add these tracks to the retail version of 'Murda Muzik' :wink:

White Lines
Thrill Me
Mobb Comin' Thru
**** That *****
Feel My Gat Blow
Pile Raps
Nobody Likes Me
U.S.A. (Aiight Then) f/ Nas
QB Meets Southsuicide
3 From NYC
This One
That True ****

If you haven't. Lookup the murda muzik movie soundtrack. I think a bunch are gonna be on mobb misses (mixtape series)

:pimp:

Last edited:
Y'all ever catch how P went after Cam'ron on the last verse? This was right after Cam got shot and the 50 Cent vs Cam beef was still fresh.

Meth was always more style than substance to me. I can't ever remember a rhyme of his that had me stuck or rewinding. I thought his track on 36 Chambers was corny even when the album came out.

I take that back, there was ONE Method Man verse that stuck... "sign of the times, conspiracy to overthrow the mind, behind every fortune there's a crime, this technique is tech nine, blast at any close encounters of the third kind..."

Outside of that? Nope. Took me a while to like the Mary duet too. I thought that was corny at first too.

Hol up bruh, hol up

Meth killed everybody on this

Matter of fact, Meth murdered this too. I guess I was just always disappointed with his solo efforts.

Y'all ever catch how P went after Cam'ron on the last verse? This was right after Cam got shot and the 50 Cent vs Cam beef was still fresh.

probably why cam has yet to post any tribute on his social media for prodigy (he did like a ton of em though)

:pimp: :pimp:

Mobb Deep is the reason I had a couple Infamous Mobb albums, and still check for Twin Gambino today

one of da worst tragedies is RZA's basement getting flooded and losing da OG production, delaying da release date over a year and 1/2..Inspectah Deck was posed to drop right after GZA or Raekwon...that first wave of wu releases on those classic RZA beats.
Imagine all those other Willie Mitchell Hi Records crate digging samples from that time 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom