R.I.P S.T

5lcv1i.jpg

Realest +!*! ever. RIP Sean.
frown.gif

It makes you wonder how good his personal life, professional life and team would have been now. They said he was really getting back on track too.

R.I.P. SEAN TAYLOR

My most favorite player ever

I'll never forget this dude and I'll never stop thinking of how good he was and how great he could of been.

21 that number is going to stay with me forever

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not upset...I would just hope if your gonna make a memory post, shouldn't youtake the time to actually find out his date of death...I take it more personal, i watched him and followed his career since his hurricane days thru hisredskins days...Although it was unfortunate, I had the privilege to attend his wake and pay final respects to him...And the memorial service they had for himat FIU before they took him to his final resting place...A sad day all around[/color]
frown.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Gonnago play some Thanksgiving day Football and Try to get my Sean Taylor swag on[/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

R.I.P. SEAN TAYLOR

My most favorite player ever

I'll never forget this dude and I'll never stop thinking of how good he was and how great he could of been.

21 that number is going to stay with me forever
You aint da only one
tired.gif
except replace 21 with the og 26

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

just let this over hyped because he died man rest jesus.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ricoXstacka aka napenny89....What more could you expect from this dude[/color]
indifferent.gif

Shed another tear and said another prayer for his soul and his family

I'm wearin the black sean taylor t shirt right now.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

I'll be at the game sunday .. hope there is a tribute ... RIP

They'll add ST21 (RIP) into the ******** Ring of Fame.

Back
Top Bottom