R.I.P Trayvon

Here's an idea: expand the legal definition of stalking to include grown men following kids at night with no one else in the vicinity.

Sounds fair, right?!?!?!

Dudes happy about Zimmerman getting off ere the same ones who get all excited when he watch a Tarantino movie and see white people saying the n-word to black people.

Putting the blacks in their place
eyes.gif
, a closet racist wet dream
But you ain't see the end of the movie...

do yall have proof or something that GZ is guilty? not sure why yall are mad at all.

people who have done the same thing or worse with actual evidence have gotten off with nothing or just a slap on the wrist. you guys are acting like a bunch of children.

You must been in your igloo for these pass 2 weeks and half?

Last edited:
You must been in you igloo for the pass 2weeks and half?
Yeah...because the people here are probably MUCH better suited to decide the outcome of a man's life based on what they see and hear in the news than the jurors who were in court presented with actual evidence.

I lol'd.

Dudes happy about Zimmerman getting off ere the same ones who get all excited when he watch a Tarantino movie and see white people saying the n-word to black people.

Putting the blacks in their place :rolleyes, a closet racist wet dream

I'm pissed Zimmerman got off but this may be one of the stupidest comparisons I have ever heard.

It's okay for blacks in gangs to commit crimes against innocent whites every day. Hell, it's encouraged in rap music.

A black kid gets killed in self defense (by a guy who was NOT white), and now people are talking about blacks not getting a fair shake?

I guess ignorance really is bliss.
Now that's just crazy talk.

LA Riots all over again :smh:

ehhh maybe but i don't think it should be

those cops were on camera beating rodney and then got off innocent, that was a straight slap in the face

this case here has a LOT of grey area as far as the legal issues

word he prolly would have been separated, now for the rest of his natural life he is going to have to look over his shoulder​
someone is going to get him​
If nobody has killed Casey Anthony, I doubt people will spend their lives hunting him down... If he does get dealt with, I will eat my crow but I don't see it happening... He will be on the first private plane out of FLA and live a secluded life somewhere this story is barely a blip on their radar.
The Casey Anthony case was controversial but it wasn't the same as this . . . All of Black America felt this case . . . someone is going to run out of dambs and get this dude

Back
Top Bottom