R.I.P Trayvon

It's okay for blacks in gangs to commit crimes against innocent whites every day. Hell, it's encouraged in rap music.

A black kid gets killed in self defense (by a guy who was NOT white), and now people are talking about blacks not getting a fair shake?

I guess ignorance really is bliss.
What?

It's okay for blacks in gangs to commit crimes against innocent whites every day. Hell, it's encouraged in rap music.

A black kid gets killed in self defense (by a guy who was NOT white), and now people are talking about blacks not getting a fair shake?

I guess ignorance really is bliss.
THIS!

who says it's ok though? Just spewing nonsense and still saying "he was defending himself from the teenage aggressor"

this guy still defending his knock knock joke

defense team definitely isn't exactly winning with grace

The family can still nail him in a civil suit

Judgement is worthless against someone with no assets.

The Zimmerman Defense Fund has something to say about that. Makes me sick that people donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the guy still living, and the family of the dead kid gets nothing. It just doesn't seem right or fair.

Kill someone, receive 200k+ in donations, get found not guilty.

Kid gets killed, receive condolences, justice isn't served on your kid's killer.

Murica.

Dudes happy about Zimmerman getting off ere the same ones who get all excited when he watch a Tarantino movie and see white people saying the n-word to black people.

Putting the blacks in their place :rolleyes, a closet racist wet dream

I'm pissed Zimmerman got off but this may be one of the stupidest comparisons I have ever heard.

:rolleyes

No he's right. It was a really stupid comparison.

mean.gif
 at some of these comments in here, if Zimmerman was black ya'll wouldn't even care about this case. BTW im far from racist but some of yall need to look back at your comments and wonder why some people hold on to stereotypes, calling for riots and ****, SMDH

Dead Prez Hell Yea- but it's not like these black gangsters who commit crimes against innocent white people are going to be questioned, admit to it, then allowed to go home scott free and their white victim's parents not notified for over a week and the case closed.

Wifey just said she hopes nobody riots, but a small part of me wants it. Almost feeling like Spike with the trash can after they choked out Radio Raheem. Just a sad day in Amerikkka. Anybody arguing that this is a fair verdict is entitled to their opinion but they still don't understand why dudes get knocked out in front of Benny's Burritos. RIP Trayvon

I can't believe this ****.

I'm not the violent type at all, but I pray to GOD somebody blows his ******g brains out

RIP Trayvon... I feel like it could have EASILY been me, that's why I'm so hurt :smh:

Last edited:
the best thing to do is to educate and teach your children, so maybe somewhere in the future our lives will be worth a damn
What you talking bout?

My life and every other black dudes out there is worth something at the present moment...

Back
Top Bottom