R.I.P Trayvon

YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE RACE!
Some people blame race on everything. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Only da idiots bring up race..da suckas try to slander

And da well informed saw a not guilty a mile away.
bruh, I love you but sometimes I think you outsmart yourself and get caught up in seemingly esoteric terminology like '"well informed", "post racial"etc

Smart sounding phrases, but you probably don't even grasp them to the full. If you think race didn't play a role in this trial that's just tragic. But, from what you've stated you feel you live in  a post racial society...it's easy to claim that when you primarily interact with other Dominicans (your fam and the heights). 

And what do you have against black people?

Alot of unnecessary jabs and personal opinions being thrown around in here with no regard.

Ninjahood, u got to take a step back and re-examine what you wrote because it looks very ignorant and boarderline racist. I don't know you nor will I probably would ever meet you but I know you're way more intelligent than that to write a very insensitive post(s) the way you did. Just chill fellas, keep it civil, if you live in states with "stand your ground laws" make sure you go out and vote November 2014 and get the right congressmen who can repeal these laws that is harming our communities be it black and LATINO, these laws have to be repealed, and can all be by voting in mid-term elections. It's good that everyone is passionate and can see the unjust verdict from this trial but keep the fire lit and keep fighting, our voice will be heard.

YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE RACE!
mean.gif
EVERYTHING....it never fails.
mean.gif

"weak *****"
Do you see ThunderChunk69's quote. "You're a racist if you don't always see race." Thats like saying you look at race in every situation to solve everything. Its an excuse to some. 

mean.gif

"weak *****"

Did you guys not see what he wrote about black people.

Im not shocked the both of you are on this dude side. Not shocked at all.
you're so weak-minded you think it's about "picking sides"
laugh.gif
I try to look at the case from both point of views. The prosecutors side and the defendants side. Some people just don't accept the verdict, the defendants side. 

I try to look at the case from both point of views. The prosecutors side and the defendants side. Some people just don't accept the verdict, the defendants side. 
exactly - a lot of people only see one side and refuse to see the other - in their minds there's no other.

who doesn't agree with them must be racists ..

I'm not saying all, but a lot up in here!

exactly - a lot of people only see one side and refuse to see the other - in their minds there's no other.

who doesn't agree with them must be racists ..

I'm not saying all, but a lot up in here!
if someone calls you a 'stupid *****"...and claims they aren't black, then what do you call that?

Alot of unnecessary jabs and personal opinions being thrown around in here with no regard.

Ninjahood, u got to take a step back and re-examine what you wrote because it looks very ignorant and boarderline racist. I don't know you nor will I probably would ever meet you but I know you're way more intelligent than that to write a very insensitive post(s) the way you did. Just chill fellas, keep it civil, if you live in states with "stand your ground laws" make sure you go out and vote November 2014 and get the right congressmen who can repeal these laws that is harming our communities be it black and LATINO, these laws have to be repealed, and can all be by voting in mid-term elections. It's good that everyone is passionate and can see the unjust verdict from this trial but keep the fire lit and keep fighting, our voice will be heard.

How ninja hasn't been banned from nt and yet so many others get banned for the smallest stuff is beyond me. He must have a deal with meth or something.

I agree with everything you said but It wasn't borderline racist it was full on racist.And the saddest part it was not provoked. No one threw jabs at him or talked about him living in a 4x4 apartment. No one brung up that trayvon accomplished more in 16 years and 21 days with that 3.7 gpa then this ninja will in his entire life.

I'm not letting this **** go he needs to be suspended or something

Bet there is more room under that brigde than your moms apartment lol

No back tracking now clown

Last edited:
I've discussed this with my co-workers and I just wanted to get your guy's opinion. Based only on the evidence presented in the case, why do you believe Zimmerman did not act in self-defense?

Just curious because I've heard arguments for both sides.

Back
Top Bottom