R.I.P Trayvon

She never lied under oath

if you go listen to the 1st Dee Dee interview vid its the exact same voice

but iono could be different chics and they didn't want to show her face for protection

Did any of you guys catch her logic for not reporting what happened to Trayvon?

Lawyer: "Why didn't you report?"
Witness: "Didnt think I had to."
Lawyer: "Why didnt you think you had to?"
Witness: "I thought they would contact me. Dont you ever watch First 48?"

:wow: :lol:

:lol: @ the accepted one-sided prejudice and racial-hate in this thread- as long as its coming from a black person- its fine :rofl: this whole trial is doing exactly what its intended to do in the media, and some of yall dumb***'s are eating it up. Spending your days watching a trial and arguing about "facts" that still haven't been proven. People die every day, black people, white people and everyone in between - sucks for Trayvon and his family - but the world can be a ****** place, and some of yall aint helping the cause

Just leave the thread. Brah

No one cares what you have to say

**** with this peel talk.
Everyone peels when they get sun burned

This is about the trial.

Last edited:
I cant believe she was labeled a star witness for the state
U kidding me......she CAN'T be the star witness. Idk I guess I was expecting someone to come out of the shadows who never been named In The media to come give shocking new testimony and evidence. Guess I watch tooo many movies
laugh.gif
At this point they gotta have something up their sleeve because these last two days havent not favored them at all imo.

Why do you guys think she's a terrible witness?

She's telling the truth... and saying everything she's supposed to say.

She admitted to lying multiple times...

She was telling the truth though.... The defense for the past day or so have rambled on and on about things that in my opinion are not relevant to who's at fault.

No one cares whose mother spoke to whoever else's mother...

Prosecution are getting the facts straight from their witnesses about what actually happen on that night.

Last edited:
Did any of you guys catch her logic for not reporting what happened to Trayvon?

Lawyer: "Why didn't you report?"
Witness: "Didnt think I had to."
Lawyer: "Why didnt you think you had to?"
Witness: "I thought they would contact me. Dont you ever watch First 48?"

:wow: :lol:

Haha. Didn't catch that.

There has to be a "best of" video of the things she said today on the stand. Someone has to making that.

:nerd:

Now stop checking out white boys at the beach son.
There you go assuming again I know plenty of white women who crack I'm always putting sun block on them 

Just cuz you like to check out only the boys at the beach does not mean everybody shares your preference

the same way you don't crack but some of your people do

I'm not a boy watcher but great assumption tho since that's what's on your mind

^^^ Yall need to keep this dumb **** outta this thread...

Celticsfan we all know you're racist and love to argue... Just leave ol boiii alone.

laugh.gif
@ the accepted one-sided prejudice and racial-hate in this thread- as long as its coming from a black person- its fine
roll.gif
Let em get it out of their system.  
roll.gif

So far, the prosecution hasn't even presented probable cause to support a trial at all, that's what's so ridiculous about this whole case. There are laws in place that keep people from being prosecuted for defending themselves. Those laws were entirely ignored. We've ignored the letter of the law to satisfy these people -- but the problem is, short of a guilty verdict -- they will never be satisfied.

There you go assuming again I know plenty of white women who crack I'm always putting sun block on them 

Just cuz you like to check out only the boys at the beach does not mean everybody shares your preference

the same way you don't crack but some of your people do

I'm not a boy watcher but great assumption tho since that's what's on your mind

View media item 469914

Very lame attempt.

You're just a fool. Like if I said "how do y'all black boys come out the pool with dry hair."

Sounds ignorant right? You just did the same thing. I think the stereotype thing was already discussed.

Very lame attempt.

You're just a fool. Like if I said "how do y'all black boys come out the pool with dry hair."

Sounds ignorant right? You just did the same thing. I think the stereotype thing was already discussed.
I wasn't the idiot who brought up males at the beach

you did

those type of thoughts never enter my mind

it sucks you have to deal with that type of thinking

maybe you can find a cure for it

good luck with that

everyone no matter what color, shade's skin peels after much sun exposure. it's stupid to lie about it. knock it off; you crackers in here especially

True that son. I just seen some dude walking around looking like me. I think he's wearing the skin I shed at the end of May.

Back
Top Bottom