R.I.P Trayvon

I wasn't the idiot who brought up males at the beach

you did

those type of thoughts never enter my mind

it sucks you have to deal with that type of thinking

maybe you can find a cure for it

good luck with that
We know most 'brothas' are on the DL, nom saying?

INB4 'dats racist'

I had to leave my place but she's gonna have to continue her testimony tomorrow right?
lmfao she said she didnt want to... well at least not to the same guy 

:rofl: damn, thats gonna be must see tv....have they actually caught her up in lies about what happened that night? Sounded like they were going on and on about her lying about her age once and other pretty irrelevant details and not really about the facts of her testimony

I had to leave my place but she's gonna have to continue her testimony tomorrow right?

:rofl: damn, thats gonna be must see tv....have they actually caught her up in lies about what happened that night? Sounded like they were going on and on about her lying about her age once and other pretty irrelevant details and not really about the facts of her testimony

What lies was she caught in? Did I miss something?

SRS question...

no just about lies before she decide to actually tell her story of the night in question

We know most 'brothas' are on the DL, nom saying?

INB4 'dats racist'
Who is we

you and Celtics Fan

That's too much info son 

I really didn't need to know you both share the same brain

get it

brain 

roll.gif

I wonder what TM's parents relationship is with the g/f. His dad couldn't even hide his disgust for that display. She definitely seent it.

Why are you guys(mike) letting them derail the thread.
Shut up.

She is so miami, straight up said I dont want to be here tomorrow.
I wouldn't want to be there either smh

Last edited:
I missed the trial. Was she that bad? What happened?

Where can I find a recap?

Last edited:
this witness has been interesting in every way...

as a juror what do you really take from all of this...

do you believe she's been honest because she hasn't censored ANYTHING... and that she's entirely too stupid to coach or train to lie

does her attitude turn you off, or do you just think it's a "child" in a situation she's just not equipped to be in...

does her emotional testimony seem as authentic as it appears?

do her lies even matter? she lied about her age and about not going to the wake..... all what appear to be harmless reasons...

and given this attorney's track record of being confusing and just rambling about the same ****, the jury has already been bored to sleep by him so understand her frustrations.

this witness has been interesting in every way...

as a juror what do you really take from all of this...

do you believe she's been honest because she hasn't censored ANYTHING... and that she's entirely too stupid to coach or train to lie

does her attitude turn you off, or do you just think it's a "child" in a situation she's just not equipped to be in...

does her emotional testimony seem as authentic as it appears?

do her lies even matter? she lied about her age and about not going to the wake..... all what appear to be harmless reasons...

and given this attorney's track record of being confusing and just rambling about the same ****, the jury has already been bored to sleep by him so understand her frustrations.
trust me shes not a child she may be 18 or 17... but most hood chicks are always mature for they age regardless of race

I dont think they matter, but pertaining to the trial I think they do. It doesnt make her to credible. If i was a juror, and after her logic for not reporting what happened it because of "watching First 48". Makes you think of her credibility.

All attorneys and law enforcement do this to find inconsistencies in the story. They will always ask questions using different words to see if people bite.

She never lied under oath

She told the truth she lied under oath

GZ and his wife lied under oath prosecution should be able to rip them to shredds for that

I think that will trump her lies bcuz she wasn't in a courtroom and admitted she just didn't want to be bothered

What will be Zims wife excuse for lying I feel that will be more of a problem than her lies

According to Floridastate law, I don't see how the jury can find Zimmerman guilty of murder.

In most states it'd be much easier, but in Florida no way.

The states "key" witness wasn't key at all. Apart from what the jury know already this witness didn't sway the pendulum towards the conviction of murder. It didn't help that she also looked disinterested and bored.

Maybe the state has something else, but this was a fail towards conviction.

I think when this is all done and Zimmerman is not guilty of murder, nationally - people are going to be angry at the verdict. When in all honesty they should be angry at Florida state law. This won't stick, no matter how creepy and how much of a herb Zimmerman is.

trust me shes not a child she may be 18 or 17... but most hood chicks are always mature for they age regardless of race
the term mature should definitely NOT be used to describe this girl...

my 4 year old can articulate better than she can.

and the fact that she's still making 3-way phone calls in 2012 also points to her being a child lol...

Back
Top Bottom