R.I.P Trayvon

she's giving an insight into the no snitchin menatlity in the black community

...and the lack of education -_-

Last edited:
Wow. Does she not realize how important this is? Testifying in court regardin the (alleged) murder of your boyfriend is an unsettling experience but the rudeness is not justified.

Also the First 48 reference? Really?

"Do you watch First 48".......
laugh.gif
this girl is too much.

Oh God.

Why is she acting like this? Why is she being so confrontational? Why is she acting as though she knows more than Don West about the law? Why is she talking about first 48? Why is she arguing with Don West?

jesus christ man.....

on one hand she sounds ridiculous...  but on the other, she seems too damn ignorant to make **** up

this is a mess.

Oh God.

Why is she acting like this? Why is she being so confrontational? Why is she acting as though she knows more than Don West about the law? Why is she talking about first 48? Why is she arguing with Don West?
It is what it is.  At this point in time all you can do is say a prayer and hope she gives the proper testimony.  The faster she gets off the stand, the better.

The defense is in love with this witness. The more she speaks the worse her credibility gets.
actually, her credibility is in tact....  she's just stupid.

it's like questioning a small child and not an adult.

she hasn't been caught in any lies.

white people are so sensitive. thin *** skin.

the n-word and cracker are incomparable. sure, they're both derogatory terms but are not of the same weight. the n-word has a catastrophic history that bolsters the sensitivity surrounding it. millions of lives were taken with that as the last word heard. i don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

cracker was developed as a defense (and rightfully so) to the brutality that surrounded the n-word.

let's say the holocaust took place in america, facilitated by african-americans, and there was a slur attached to its foundation. do you think it would be okay for blacks to use that word against jews today?

Last edited:
in all honesty, it's best that she wasn't prepped because its obvious she would have stumbled all over the place...

she ain't smart enough to follow a script...

smh his dad just looking like "we in some **** now"
roll.gif

It really isn't funny, but it is.  My dude looked like he was crying because he knows she's effing it up.  

I personally have no issue with how she presents herself--not everyone is gonna be "court ready" and all proper and everything.  But I can definitely see how her disposition can negatively affect one's opinion of her and her words.

**** like this is why the "justice system" is messed up though.  You can be up on the stand being yourself and legit ruin a case, simply by being yourself.  Critical info be damned, if you present yourself in an unsavory way, your words mean almost nothing.  And obviously the defense knows this, hence them putting her through hell up there.  It really is a literal game.  

Back
Top Bottom