R.I.P Trayvon

:lol:

My dude is AMPED UP.

It does make you want to scream though because all of this was so very simple to avoid. This is why you stay in your lane. **** around and take on responsibilities that belong to someone else and that you're not equipped to handle and **** like this happens.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU SEE SOMETHING GOING OONNNNNN....

YOU CALL

THA GOTDAMN

POLIIICCCCCCCEEEE!

THAT.IS.THE.******G.JOBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He should have done the closing arguements
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"This case isnt about stand your ground, its about staying in your car" :lol:

John was on point

Every time they showed trayvon body, his mom looked away. SMH

Last edited:

My dude is AMPED UP.

It does make you want to scream though because all of this was so very simple to avoid. This is why you stay in your lane. **** around and take on responsibilities that belong to someone else and that you're not equipped to handle and **** like this happens.

It's not illegal to follow someone :rolleyes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU SEE SOMETHING GOING OONNNNNN....

YOU CALL

THA GOTDAMN

POLIIICCCCCCCEEEE!

THAT.IS.THE.******G.JOBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He should have done the closing arguements :lol: :pimp:

Grandpops went off. :wow: :lol:

The Jury like

naw but I will be tuned in tommorrow morning..hopefully scumbag zimmerman gets his if not..remember I called it :smh:

Last edited:
Jury released at 6pm.

Back in deliberation tomorrow at 9am.
Really on a sat??? I thought it was only Monday-friday

Naw, they gotta be sequestered the whole time, so I'm sure the judge and jury want to push through deliberations. Couldn't imagine being cut off from everyone and everything but this case for as long as they have.
so its possible we may see the outcome tomorrow then..........

Thats how Zimmerman supporters are. They're similiar to Zimmerman nothing but huge cowards.
I wouldn’t call myself a Zimmerman supporter. I’m more of a supporter of our laws.

And I don’t understand the unnecessary use of name calling of others in this thread. There’s pages and pages filled with it. As humans and as Americans, we’re all allowed to have our own opinions on issues. You may or may not agree with them but that doesn’t mean you can attack those people just because our viewpoint differs from yours.  It shows the reader that you lack intelligence and it makes that person not take you seriously even if you made valid points prior to your name calling.

I hope the people here aren’t blocking people just because they have a different opinion than you do. If people are, then this thread is no longer a discussion. It’s a TM circle jerk.

Last edited:
Yeah, regardless of the outcome of this case, Zimmerman's life will never be the same here in the US. Not saying someone is gonna get to him, because I really don't see that happening. But if he was wary of black folks before, buddy is going to be paranoid with a capital P from here on out. And that makes me feel warm and fuzzy because buddy brought it on himself.

Also, dude should get taken to the cleaners in a civil suit. Maybe he'll have to come up off some of that 200k raised for him shortly after his arrest.

That's good people are stupid enough to post their possible actions. Easier to convict them.

Didn't come to argue just leaving this here.

Wow that was fn awesome man. Thanks for that. I know I rattle on and off most of the time cause I'm doing 17 other things while I'm on here. Dude said exactly whats in my head.

That's good people are stupid enough to post their possible actions. Easier to convict them.

Didn't come to argue just leaving this here.

Watched a few of this guys videos before. He's just speaking on things everyone should understand.

Back
Top Bottom