R.I.P Trayvon

mean.gif

Last edited:
tupac-hit-em-up-o.gif

Dude I going to stay ridin on your dumb ***
These facts you keep talking about are only from Zimmerman( who changes his story more then a one year old),..
So basically you are saying that the next time somebody follows me while I am minding my damn business I should just turn around, let them accost me and just let them do what they want???smh
The only facts anybody should pay attention to is dude got out of his car for no reason, even if the operator asked him what "Trayvon" was doing, stay your *** in the car, let the cops deal with it.... Second if you so damn scared, why are you running towards trouble, you live in New York, so you telling me when you are chilling in the hood and dudes run up on you with that burner, you try to have friendly conversations instead of running... Your logic is flawed and obviously I can tell you have a vagina because I don't know what dude doesn't try to defend themselves from a stranger, or you thoroughly lack common sense or even street knowledge... And to keep talking about race baiters, you are obviously doing the same to get a raise out of people because you have some serious self hatred towards yourself... We do not live in a utopian, race free society, I am so tired off people shouting from a soap box that this isn't about race... Come to the south and experience this perfect cultured racism, I bet you wouldn't last a week... Lets all keep it one hunnait, everybody is prejudice/place stereotypes on each other . This dude says "I hate when THEY get away with this, ******g punks", being a man of color pigment, you know what people mean when they say THEY, kill all this noise that this wasnt based on race, until you walk in any nationality that has a dark or moderate color tone and feel the stares when you are in an affluent community, store, being followed, sized up a night when you are just trying to get groceries, I suggest you get out of that bubble and shut up....
ninja keep talking about facts...
mean.gif

Dude think he just gonna ride off into the sunset and go post in the music forum about some rap ****...After that post from yesterday?Nah. Zimmerman has such a shady past...but this gives one reason to take his word as fact?

Last edited:
i just dont understand how taking race out of the conversation suddenly means that GZ didnt kill an unarmed teen, but if it was about race, then he was just killing a black thug.

i guess its like saying if it wasnt his skin color, it was his age?

These people are trying to keep the advantage in their favor on the chess board man...

Even the president acknowledges race as a factor. 

These people are trying to keep the advantage in their favor on the chess board man...

Even the president acknowledges race as a factor. 
as did Newt Gingrich, who is at right wing as they come.

MV5BMTc2NzM2MjY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTkyNjc3._V1_SX214_.jpg

da root of this race baiting ****, that da idiots fell for hook, line, and sinker...not only is zimmerman a free man, but da morons trying to make

this a race debate are gonna make him a rich man.

Def something more people need to think about.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Sorry bruh, I can't understand what the hell you're saying.

How do you expect people to respect what you say or treat you seriously when you type like an uneducated fool?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You say some silly ****, that constantly tops itself.

You're uneducated, work a blue collar job, and still live as if you're 16

And you're telling other people what THEY...sorry DEY need to do? What exactly have you accomplished in life for anyone to follow your words of wisdom? At least the black toms normally have something going on for themselves.

:rofl:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 you mad. you've been getting served up all week in this thread. F outta here with all that blame the white man talk. 
mad? yes im mad.  if you think im mad at a kid on sneaker website and not this justice system then you havent been paying attention, and only trying to focus on how you think i hate all white people.

Last edited:
im not saying race isnt a factor in this case because it is unfortunately.  but if george zimmerman was black the same thing would have happened.  if u dont know that gz dad is a former judge and realize the significance of that then stop having opinions about this case.  

the fact that the victim was black just made it easier for the jury and made this case more of a spectacle.  people in law enforcement protect their own all the time this is nothing new.  stop letting your own racial insecurities blind u from that fact because that is the real reason zimmerman is free.

im not saying race isnt a factor in this case because it is unfortunately.  but if george zimmerman was black the same thing would have happened.  if u dont know that gz dad is a former judge and realize the significance of that then stop having opinions about this case.  

the fact that the victim was black just made it easier for the jury and made this case more of a spectacle.  people in law enforcement protect their own all the time this is nothing new.  stop letting your own racial insecurities blind u from that fact because that is the real reason zimmerman is free.
this pertains to the initial police investigation or lack thereof i presume?  or are you saying GZ called the jurors and told them to say not guilty?

can you stop running back to the jury after we've already seen their bias?
huh? doggie i cannot understand half the stuff you're typing. what ninja is calling facts (which is a huge reason everyone is jumping down his throat) are not facts, but were perceived as truths in the trial. what's incorrect about my statement? the fact that you can't see that only shows how closed minded you are. log off.

Back
Top Bottom