R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

Chris Benoit had brain damage tho......

the **** does he have to do with a known pedophile who makes music primarily about sex?

how do you compartmentalize that? he makes music about sex, his preference for sex is young girls, couldn't one assume ( even though no assumption is really needed because he includes this preference in his music) those songs are about young girls?
you be trying way too hard fam

I guess man

Good music is good music to me regardless

people pick and choose when to be mad at these types of things as evidenced by people not liking the Kobe point that whoever was trying to make

entertainment is full of scumbags...if you really wanna get into everyone's morals and skeletons in hollywood, sports, music...

not to mention, and i believe i said this before...y'all are getting up in arms about a chick who very well still could be voluntarily bathing in this man's piss every night

He will receive his proper fate, whatever that may be, but I'm not gonna act like Gotham City Remix isn't a slapper because i don't agree with his personal life

you can make that choice to not support him, which i don't but i don't spend money on music aside from am anyways

Last edited:
I better not see any of you dudes cosigning this r.kelly crap talking down on trump supporters...because that same logic can be applied....

I better not see any of you dudes cosigning this r.kelly crap talking down on trump supporters...because that same logic can be applied....

don't really care for politics...

but one could make the argument that the things people don't like Trump for not only directly affect them...but also
the racism and hate rhetoric is the main thing he's running his campaign off of...

that would be the same as R. Kelly if he was making songs about pissing on prom queens which he is wild enough to do so if it's out there prove me wrong but i'm just saying

Wait, Benoit has brain damage but R Kelly doesn't have brain damage? THE MAN WAS MOLESTED MAD TIMES AS A KID. THAT WILL **** YOUR BRAIN AND YOU WILL VIEW SEX, MEN AND WOMEN COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY.

I'm talking PHYSICAL damage doggie benoit had HOLES in his brain

is rkelly being assaulted supposed to make what he's done better? or make more sense?

his past doesn't excuse him inflicting that same pain on others if anything it's worse

I'm sure if ya'll spoke to more of the women in your lives you'd realize sexual assault is probably closer to home than you think.
Mind boggling when you hear the stories as you get older man. VERY common and it is upsetting when it is someone you care about.

if you take Benoit'a mental state into consideration for his crimes then i'd love to hear the logic for not taking Kelly's mental state into consideration

dude had a pretty ****** up life...there are thousands of other wrestlers who took the chair shots and what have you and still didn't choke out their wife and kids

They should be on the same level wherever you stand on them respectively

Last edited:
nope don't listen to that pedos music

it's not good enough for me to look past it. 

and way too much other music out there 

I'm sure if ya'll spoke to more of the women in your lives you'd realize sexual assault is probably closer to home than you think.

Truth, any dudes in here defending or rocking with R.Kelly are weirdos.

The Chicago Sun article been posted, if you read that and don't see a serial pedophile and sexual abuser who gamed a system that devalues poor young black girls, your a fool or sick yourself.

A lot of y'all have black mothers too, ***** disgusting.

Y'all keep enjoying these sex songs written about and inspired by poor teenage black girls who's lives have been ruined.

Last edited:

The Chicago Sun article been posted, if you read that and don't see a serial pedophile and sexual abuser who gamed a system that devalues poor young black girls, your a fool or sick yourself.

Y'all keep enjoying these sex songs written about and inspired poor teenage black girls who's livea have been ruined.
FACTS

Y'all keep enjoying these sex songs written about and inspired by poor teenage black girls who's lives have been ruined.

Where is the proof of this? Not defending anything the man has done he's obviously a horrible human, but all his love and sex songs inspired by teenage girls. That's a reach if I ever saw one.

Where is the proof of this? Not defending anything the man has done he's obviously a horrible human, but all his love and sex songs inspired by teenage girls. That's a reach if I ever saw one.
He wrote age ain't nothing but a number what more proof do you need ? What do think was his inspiration for that song was I'll wait ............

Last edited:

Man what?

The man is a pedophile, who's made his living writing songs about sex.

If his own sexual experience is with little girls, what I the **** do you think he's drawing from?

Do you not remember him being married to a 15 year old Aaliyah and writing a whole album called "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number"?

You lacking common sense if you can't see that.

You dudes is wild strange.

"He's a pedophile but"

"He's a disgusting human being but"

Ain't no but *****, it ends there.

Last edited:
dudes in here being willfully ignorant and/or just trolling
if you take Benoit'a mental state into consideration for his crimes then i'd love to hear the logic for not taking Kelly's mental state into consideration

dude had a pretty ****** up life...there are thousands of other wrestlers who took the chair shots and what have you and still didn't choke out their wife and kids

They should be on the same level wherever you stand on them respectively

just stop fam

you sound ridiculous at this point.

Man what?

If his own sexual experience is with little girls, what I the **** do you think he's drawing from?

Do you not remember him being married to a 15 year old Aaliyah and writing a whole album called "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number"?

"He's a pedophile but"

Not trying to argue but who is in here defending him?

:lol: Yea I don't know how they keep passing that off as if it is a proven fact.

As if that was ALL he has been with.

This is a wild conversation all around though.

Man what?

"He's a pedophile but"

Good points.

TP2, 12 Play, R., Love Letter are still classics.

:lol: Yea I don't know how they keep passing that off as if it is a proven fact.

As if that was ALL he has been with.

This is a wild conversation all around though.

Yea they keep saying is obvious and came up with one song that suggests it. Y'all really think this man has ONLY been with underage/young girls. Like never a grown woman that could have been his inspiration for his own songs and the others he wrote? So all them love songs he's given to other artists should have the same inspiration right? I gotta stop listening to Maxwell too? Y'all sound ridiculous.

And the but comes in with correlating Age Ain't Nothing but a Number with everything else. I think it's equally weird if Feelin' on Your Booty comes on and YOU as a grown man immediately start thinking of underage girls.

Last edited:
Nah. We KNOW he had sex with and peed on a little girl. Just no. Justify your compartmentalization all you want.

Dudes in here are acting like listening to his music means you support dude and are ignoring what he did.

When dudes say, "HOw can you listen to his music knowing what he did" what else am I supposed to think they are saying?

as da great NOREAGA once said "eff Jordan but still i be rockin his kicks"

yes, u can find da actions of someone abhorrent and still appreciate large elements to their ethos.

Yea they keep saying is obvious and came up with one song that suggests it. Y'all really think this man has ONLY been with underage/young girls. Like never a grown woman that could have been his inspiration for his own songs and the others he wrote? So all them love songs he's given to other artists should have the same inspiration right? I gotta stop listening to Maxwell too? Y'all sound ridiculous.

One song? He wrote a whole album for Aaliyah about their relationship, you can't even defend your rapist pedo properly.

You bringing up gay singers as a comparison to a pedophile when talking inspiration? :x

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom