R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

I mean Mike was having sleep overs with lil boys, sleeping in the same bed. Whether he touched them or not he was still a creeped out MFer. And people still love Mike as a entertainer. R Kelly is a foul *** _ and he makes great music. It is what it is.

One song? He wrote a whole album for Aaliyah about their relationship, you can't even defend your rapist pedo properly.

You bringing up gay singers as a comparison to a pedophile when talking inspiration? :x

Wow.

I've only seen dudes bring up Ashe Ain't Nothing but a Number but ok.

No, I brought up Maxwell cause R. Kelly wrote one of his biggest hits in Fortunate. So Maxwell was singing unknowingly about being fortunate to have underage girls? That's what you believe correct?

Also in continuing your stretch Armstrong reach, point out where I defended R. Kelly being a pedophile. I'll wait...

Last edited:
No I brought up Maxwell cause R. Kelly wrote one of his biggest hits in Fortunate. So Maxwell was singing unknowingly about being fortunate to have underage girls? That's what you believe correct?

Maxwell isn't a pedophile to my knowledge, he sang a song written by one.

Any song written about sex by Kelly is disgusting because yes based of his history it's likely inspired by young girls.

He said himself he writes his songs from a place of experience.

Don't even understand what you're trying to say.

You being weird as hell even trying to rationalize this, like why do you feel the need to defend a serial sexual abuser?

Yes, I know Maxwell isn't a pedophile but in your logic him singing a song written by Kelly was him unknowingly singing about young girls correct? Since that's Kelly's only insipration.

So now it's "likely" inspired by young girls as opposed to being absolute. All the songs he's written for other top artists as well. Again I've not once defended anything he's done so stop the mis-characterization. I'm simply asking how you or anyone would be able to say with certainty that his encounters with those girls are the ONLY source for his inspiration? Those encounters/experiences being the only thing he's drawn to write from?

Last edited:
Dudes just need to come out and say they don't think what he did was that bad .....because like I said earlier if this discussion was about artist who was openly racist it wouldn't be " im able to separate the music from the person " or "idc what he did in his personal life " Same dudes consigning listening to r kelly would be in here calling dudes uncle toms and *****

Dudes just need to come out and say they don't think what he did was that bad .....because like I said earlier if this discussion was about artist who was openly racist it wouldn't be " im able to separate the music from the person " or "idc what he did in his personal life " Same dudes consigning listening to r kelly would be in here calling dudes uncle toms and *****

pretty much what it boils down to

Chris Benoit had brain damage tho......

the **** does he have to do with a known pedophile who makes music primarily about sex?

He brought up Benoit because they both did horrible things. That is why he brought it up.

And honestly, people don't even want to give Benoit a "pass" when it comes to what he did. Everytime I bring up the fact that he had CTE, it gets ignored and I am called an "apologist."
Serious question, are ppl with cte prone to violent fits of rage and murderous uncontrollable acts?

I'm not entirely sure of the defense if that's what being attempted. Diminished capacity? No impulse control? CTE making way for temporary insanity?

No I brought up Maxwell cause R. Kelly wrote one of his biggest hits in Fortunate. So Maxwell was singing unknowingly about being fortunate to have underage girls? That's what you believe correct?

Any song written about sex by Kelly is disgusting because yes based of his history it's likely inspired by young girls.

You being weird as hell even trying to rationalize this, like why do you feel the need to defend a serial sexual abuser?
Not saying you're wrong but it's not like R. Kelly only had sex with minors.

Last edited:
Serious question, are ppl with cte prone to violent fits of rage and murderous uncontrollable acts?

I'm not entirely sure of the defense if that's what being attempted. Diminished capacity? No impulse control? CTE making way for temporary insanity?

Not saying you're wrong but it's not like R. Kelly only had sex with minors.

Yes, mood swings, depression etc

Look at Seau, dude had it all, all time great, beautiful family, still had paper, and yet dude spent the last couple months of his life trying to kill himself.

Any wrestling thread dudes remember anytime I brought up CTE and that being taken into consideration for what Benoit did, your man @4wrestling always made it seem like I said something SO far fetched, ridiculous, off-the-wall?

Any wrestling thread dudes remember anytime I brought up CTE and that being taken into consideration for what Benoit did, your man @4wrestling always made it seem like I said something SO far fetched, ridiculous, off-the-wall?

I actually agree with this... I don't necessarily blame Benoit for his actions, even though he needs to be held accountable... But I still can't watch any of his matches the same way...

dudes in here being willfully ignorant and/or just trolling
just stop fam

you sound ridiculous at this point.

If Kelly is sick and twisted then Benoit is too

If Benoit was an unfortunate victim of circumstance and mental issues then Kelly is too

Which one is it

for the record personally I believe their both sick and twisted and it's unfortunate they couldn't get help

Last edited:

Eh, I see your point, but you have to separate the art from the individual.

Eh, I see your point, but you have to separate the art from the individual.

You don't when it has to do with sexual crimes against young girls.

This isn't a matter of me not liking Kelly because he's an ******* or something.

He's a serial sexual abuser who makes songs about sex, there is no separation there.

If you choose to still listen to that, that's on you but don't try to normalize it.

You don't when it has to do with sexual crimes against young girls.

This isn't a matter of me not liking Kelly because he's an ******* or something.

He's a serial sexual abuser who makes songs about sex, there is no separation there.

If you choose to still listen to that, that's on you but don't try to normalize it.
I'm not trying to normalize though see, you are.

I can list several inventions that were created by accident. I use them despite the fact that their intended purpose wasn't realized. Kelly's music has different meaning for different individuals, his creative intentions may have been in poor taste, but my interpretation isn't bound to that.

Last edited:
Not trying to argue but who is in here defending him?

:lol: nobody that i see

i think everyone who isn't on the "burn his catalog" train is just on some "he's a piece of **** but his music is still good" and they're mad we don't wanna burn his catalog with him :lol:

this.

obviously this thread is oblivious to da fact that da vast majority of folks will still see him do shows and make money.

Took this convo to my group chat with my dudes. This was said

In theory....

The clothes you wear the electronics you purchase are enough to prove ppl are selective...he'll you ARE the product/support a country that does immoral acts both domestically/internationally on a daily basis

The reality of it is if it doesn't have a direct impact on your life it usually won't resonate w/ you

Empathy will always trump sympathy

I will continue to support nd listen to Robert Kelly's music. I support Bill Cosby, also. Your innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. Hey, i didn't make the rules. *Shrugs*

I think they are both innocent.

So despite the dozens of tapes, you still believe he's innocent?

And u wonder why you get treated like the village idiot

"Well damn" *Gucci Mane voice*

hol up so what do y'all think about cosby lol?

the proof is in the puddin?

cliff still lookin fly in those sweaters?

Doctor huxtable still great at giving life lessons?

Back
Top Bottom