R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

Not one of Yall ever had a bird lie about her age? Yall acting like your favorite rapper or singer ain't out there pissing on groupies and who knows what other crazy stuff just because who they are he was just dumb enough to tape it..

Bro how old was she really? I heard like 14 or something idk. What was the confirmed age?

I felt like that too after I watched it :x two of the WIERDEST mofos on stage groping each other :smh:

What I was thinking about today is we all know R kelly is a child rapist pervert or whatever, why is he still accepted vs joe blow one of us do the same thing and nobody want to be around us and we get thrown to the bottom of the barrell in life from our peers?
Makes no damn sense right?

Humans are just funny man. No other way around it honestly.

Huey from Boondocks knew what was up though. :smokin

For real though, it kind of pisses me off that he gets such a pass

Not one of Yall ever had a bird lie about her age? Yall acting like your favorite rapper or singer ain't out there pissing on groupies and who knows what other crazy stuff just because who they are he was just dumb enough to tape it..
Come on man.

R. Kelly is far from broke, looks mad healthy and young for his age (46 or 47).

Dcallamerican--neither one of us really know do we? He may of known but he may of not known.. Fact is birds lie about there age to normal dudes u don't think they would to someone famous?? Skit or not biggie was ishing on groupies u think that was made up? Nah they let them do Wha t ever just to brag they got with what ever celeb

Dcallamerican--neither one of us really know do we? He may of known but he may of not known.. Fact is birds lie about there age to normal dudes u don't think they would to someone famous?? Skit or not biggie was ishing on groupies u think that was made up? Nah they let them do Wha t ever just to brag they got with what ever celeb

Bruh the dude married Aaliyah when she was 15 and made her lie about her age on the certificate.

When they were investigating the video or R Kelly pissing on an underaged girl, they found a set of photos of him messing with a whole nother underaged girl.

Just bow out, bruh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Kelly#2002

Makes no damn sense right?

Humans are just funny man. No other way around it honestly.

Huey from Boondocks knew what was up though.
smokin.gif
For real though, it kind of pisses me off that he gets such a pass
^^^^ Yea me too. I just cant understand it at all
No clue. Has had multiple Chicago area homes foreclosed upon, and he was definitely dressed in late 90's Nike gear at the gym.
RKELLY is far from broke. Donald Truimph foreclosed on multiple properties. Its a business move. sometimes foreclosing is better and will save them money

He's still talented and is on a catchy song. If Madonna can still do it, Robert Kelly can do it. Let him live.

Back
Top Bottom