R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I came across a comment on YouTube earlier that read, if R. Kelly doesn’t go through the sexual abuse as a kid, does he become the music genius he became in the 90,s and after. It made me think about the past talented musicians we’ve had in the past. And a lot of them have a weird vibe to them, like you know it’s something not right about them, but they’re gifted with a voice and writing skills others don’t have.

We know Mike was weird, whether if he’s guilty or not, by looking at him you knew something was off. You can throw our most beloved Prince in the mix too. Prince is not guilty of anything, but visually something was weird about him. The story that just came out a couple of weeks ago about him having women in cages in a dungeon he had at home let me know he indulged in a lot of different sexual activities as well.

I know R Kelly was wrong, but I bet you if we knew the real lifestyles of our favorite entertainers before the 2000,s era, there’d be a lot of tarnished legacies out here. There was a lot of crazy stuff we’ll never know about that was going on in the 60,s,70,s,80,s,90,s behind closed doors.

This has been talked about before. The most talented musicians are always the weirdest and most ****ed up. If he’s not raped, maybe we don’t get the same music.

Lady Gaga apologizing is weak. She didn’t know about this in 2013? FOH

I would love to see these artists get called out. Well why did you work with him? You didn’t know? Why does it matter now?

Terry crews had to put his 2 cents in. Like **** is you talking bout. You got violated by some gay dude and let it slide.

Damn, a whole club of ppl and none of them cancelling Kellz.

Son went with his go to statutory rape song too.

To me this is evidence of a part of society legit not seeing anything wrong with this.
Posted this in the music forum and thought this thread would appreciate....

Homie texted me this. I’m in Chicago as we speak. Names deleted....

________put together a protest in front of his house/studio last night...not only did he have his goons out standing in front and behind us all trying to intimidate everyone but as it was ending Kells pulled up in his truck blaring “happy people”
:rofl:

Kellz is a monster. Gorilla pimping til the end.

Last edited:
I just read in here that it's perfectly fine for a 100 year old man to be attracted to a 17yo :lol:

****** are insane. I feel like dudes in here just tryna cover up their attraction for young thots by saying some of the **** they saying.
But its a 100 though. He suppose to only lust after 70 yr olds? And even then the age gap.

This has been talked about before. The most talented musicians are always the weirdest and most ****ed up. If he’s not raped, maybe we don’t get the same music.

Lady Gaga apologizing is weak. She didn’t know about this in 2013? FOH

I would love to see these artists get called out. Well why did you work with him? You didn’t know? Why does it matter now?

watch till this dies over after those new investigations get dropped its gonna go back to business as usual.

I came across a comment on YouTube earlier that read, if R. Kelly doesn’t go through the sexual abuse as a kid, does he become the music genius he became in the 90,s and after. It made me think about the past talented musicians we’ve had in the past. And a lot of them have a weird vibe to them, like you know it’s something not right about them, but they’re gifted with a voice and writing skills others don’t have.
He was still illiterate and dsylexic so yeah I think he still becomes a musical genius.

Listening to this new interview with Kellz younger brother is crazy. He talking about their older sister molesting them. The younger brother said he never really spoke to his sister as he got older because of that but Kellz stayed close to the sister. Bought her a house and would have her sitting front row at shows. He thinks Kellz enjoyed it and that's what it sounds like and it sound like him and his sister was still... Yeah, as he got older. :sick:

your insults are garbage

calling people idiots and such.

please repost every post you posted in here that the main priority in blame was r kelly and NOT the parents, victims, other celebrities, associates, excuses, etc

i wont wait because there are none.
Coming to the party late, however, do you absolve all the parents of blame in all the cases? I haven't watched the entire series yet, however, the two parts my wife and I did watch I blame the parents. He said he heard the stories before and knew R Kelly's background but still took his 17-year-old daughter to the concert. He admitted he knew R Kelly's past and heard the stories. Why take your daughter and let her go on stage though? R Kelly gets 70 maybe 80% of the blame but the dad does get some blame taking his daughter.

This may have been posted already, but yikes
D629F348-02E1-4D18-B077-C7F66D372B99.jpeg

Listening to this new interview with Kellz younger brother is crazy. He talking about their older sister molesting them. The younger brother said he never really spoke to his sister as he got older because of that but Kellz stayed close to the sister. Bought her a house and would have her sitting front row at shows. He thinks Kellz enjoyed it and that's what it sounds like and it sound like him and his sister was still... Yeah, as he got older. :sick:
You know what this sounds like?

Do you see the irony?

This sounds like manipulation wise R. Kelly is no different than his victims.

:smh:

I could not watch that whole interview with Carey's brother. It was more than just molestation. There was oral sex involved...at 6 and 7 yrs old. R. Kelly had always said that he lost his virginity to his abuser as well.

Also how many times had R.Kelly proclaimed he was in love with his mother and if it was accepted he would have been the first to marry her?

There was some sexual deviancy and incest in that family that was widespread.

I read somewhere that R. Kelly also said that he witnessed his female friend at 12 yrs old be raped by older neighborhood men.

So you want someone to be angry all the time all day constantly or else they’re not really angered?
When it comes to rapists, child abusers, etc. YES!

Just answer the question already. Y’all backing R Kelly or not? Just let it be known. So much general talk and nobody willing to say it
No.

Why are you dudes so confused about this?

I know for a fact after this **** dies down y'all uppity self righteous dudes gonna go back acting like it never happened.

Y'all are way too accepting.

This is UNACCEPTABLE but it seems y'all just wanna show out for NT. I read some of these posts and how hard y'all trying and it's clearly not genuine.

Back
Top Bottom