R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

When it comes to rapists, child abusers, etc. YES!

No.

Why are you dudes so confused about this?

I know for a fact after this **** dies down y'all uppity self righteous dudes gonna go back acting like it never happened.

Y'all are way too accepting.

This is UNACCEPTABLE but it seems y'all just wanna show out for NT. I read some of these posts and how hard y'all trying and it's clearly not genuine.
Again, you want someone to complain constantly to prove they don’t like something? It’s not genuine unless it’s nonstop? What a weak argument. You claim to be not with it but you sure did go against people who were openly against it. Y’all dudes say dumb things until it’s time to fess up and take a side. And “blow over”? Ahh no, he’s a rapist pedo for life. What part of that do you guys not understand?

Good read. Sounds more fiction than truth though. Whose the author of this book? Jerhonda Pace?

Other than them two meeting differently, it sure does sound like Jerhonda Pace.

But she has her own book of her own, so idk.

I read the entire thing and yikes if true. Omg :wow:

What was in that lil 95 page book matches up with what was said. And it was written in 2016.

Again, you want to complain constantly to prove they don’t like something?
No I just want that same energy.
It’s not genuine unless it’s nonstop?
It seems disingenuous when it's inconsistent.

That's what I said.

What a weak argument.
Its not an argument. Its a stance.

You claim to be not with it but you sure did go against people who were openly against it.
Who and when? :nerd:

You know you didn't reply to ninjahood ninjahood right?

Other than them two meeting differently, it sure does sound like Jerhonda Pace.

But she has her own book of her own, so idk.

I read the entire thing and yikes if true. Omg :wow:
I was repulsed just reading the prelude.

Summary?

Listening to this new interview with Kellz younger brother is crazy. He talking about their older sister molesting them. The younger brother said he never really spoke to his sister as he got older because of that but Kellz stayed close to the sister. Bought her a house and would have her sitting front row at shows. He thinks Kellz enjoyed it and that's what it sounds like and it sound like him and his sister was still... Yeah, as he got older. :sick:
ewwwwwwew

Vid or link with new interview with R.'s younger brother?

Last edited:

That's what I said.

Summary?
Add “in my opinion” to everything you said and you’re fine. You think people stop caring about rapists and pedos? That’s what you’re getting at? Like in a month everyone is actually ok with pedos and racists??

I have that idiot blocked. Oh well. I draw the line somewhere and a guy who pretends to be a rich old white man online might as well be it.

Last edited:
This may have been posted already, but yikes
D629F348-02E1-4D18-B077-C7F66D372B99.jpeg
not surpised that one white guy who recently killed his wife and 3 kids getting tons of love letters in prison

alot of women (and men) in the world are sick.

That's what I said.

Summary?
The audacity of Blastercombo calling someone an idiot, he should look in the mirror!

Yet , noblekane thinks my insults are weak, when I was simply mimicking him.

He clearly thinks, "if you aren't with us, youre against us". Never in his wildest dream, does he know there are other options.

His recruiter scrapped the bottom of the barrel to find his ***. SMH

Last edited:
So the father in part 5 said he took his daughter to meet Kellz and he heard about the charges but didn't think nothing of it.

Man what?

Just say you pimped her.

Same thing w/ Sparkle. She already witnessed Kell's foolery firsthand and STILL decided to bring her niece around him. The hell!?

I came across a comment on YouTube earlier that read, if R. Kelly doesn’t go through the sexual abuse as a kid, does he become the music genius he became in the 90,s and after. It made me think about the past talented musicians we’ve had in the past. And a lot of them have a weird vibe to them, like you know it’s something not right about them, but they’re gifted with a voice and writing skills others don’t have.

We know Mike was weird, whether if he’s guilty or not, by looking at him you knew something was off. You can throw our most beloved Prince in the mix too. Prince is not guilty of anything, but visually something was weird about him. The story that just came out a couple of weeks ago about him having women in cages in a dungeon he had at home let me know he indulged in a lot of different sexual activities as well.

I know R Kelly was wrong, but I bet you if we knew the real lifestyles of our favorite entertainers before the 2000,s era, there’d be a lot of tarnished legacies out here. There was a lot of crazy stuff we’ll never know about that was going on in the 60,s,70,s,80,s,90,s behind closed doors.
Money & fame. You get to a level where you can have WHATEVER you want. U get bored.
You’re mind starts wanting weird things that society doesn’t want you to have. Evil things.
Can’t go Hollyweird.

Money & fame. You get to a level where you can have WHATEVER you want. U get bored.
You’re mind starts wanting weird things that society doesn’t want you to have. Evil things.
Can’t go Hollyweird.
UnleSs you're Elvis Presley ....

The sad thing about this thread is that no one will be right. Just endless arguments.

The reason i think Kelly isn't all the way cancelled is because most people know it's not uncommon for 15 and 16 y/o to be sexually active. Even though they're not very mature mentally, they still know what they're doing. It's not like they're clueless about sex. If he had tapes with elementary aged girls... it would be a wrap for him.
Scientifically speaking, If they're developed physically, then nature has basically said they're a woman, despite what laws man tries to make.
And a lot of the outrage is built on man made laws.
Not saying i think it's ok for a 30 plus man to mess with them, i just think that's why some people aren't completely done with him.

The sad thing about this thread is that no one will be right. Just endless arguments.

The reason i think Kelly isn't all the way cancelled is because most people know it's not uncommon for 15 and 16 y/o to be sexually active. Even though they're not very mature mentally, they still know what they're doing. It's not like they're clueless about sex. If he had tapes with elementary aged girls... it would be a wrap for him.
Scientifically speaking, If they're developed physically, then nature has basically said they're a woman, despite what laws man tries to make.
And a lot of the outrage is built on man made laws.
Not saying i think it's ok for a 30 plus man to mess with them, i just think that's why some people aren't completely done with him.

Nah. He's not canceled because women are very loyal supporters.

A very good point was brought up earlier: serial killers have fans... for being serial killers. No talent. A generational talent like Kelly can do no wrong in some people's eyes.

Back
Top Bottom